Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. A box of rolex wristwatches will now be on your way, so you can wear them all, thus giving you more time. oof, sniped once more

Granted, but they go off-topic more often now.

I wish for KSP to go virtual reality.

Granted. They were baked with the fury of Hell and coated in arsenic. It was then covered by a layer of whipped creme laced with cyanide. Well then... someone must've really had it out for you.

I wish for a hilarious GIF

Granted. They were baked with the fury of Hell and coated in arsenic. It was then covered by a layer of whipped creme laced with cyanide. Well then... someone must've really had it out for you.

I wish for a hilarious GIF

Granted but nobody finds it funny.

I wish I could get the .20 update and my game (and mods) not get erased or game crash.

Granted, but now you don't have any electricity to run your computer after you for some strange reason went on a long, psychotic rant against the power company.

I wish that it was easier to get to orbit anywhere.

Granted but only around Eloo

I wish that someone will tell me how to update and my game without erasing the data I mentioned before without corrupting (please) this only to corrupt my second wish which is I wish for an Ice cream