nightingale

[1.4.x] Contract Pack: RemoteTech [v2.1.4] [2017-08-27]

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Lambuck said:

@nightingale  Thanks.  I had tried to target the Mun/Minmus, Set as no target, etc.  Setting to active vessel met the requirement thanks!

 

 

 

No problem.  I may need to revise that requirement so that seeing a dish to mun is sufficient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that "active vessel" seems to be the problem. I had the moons as a target and that was making the contracts fail.

Edited by KaiserSoze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New release here, mostly a cosmetic update - but a very pretty one!  Special thanks to @rough93 for letting me use his logo!

ContractPack-RemoteTech 2.1.3

  • New logo (thanks rough93).
  • Added loading tip.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there! Love your mod, definite must have! That said, I'm having a bit of a problem with the contracts, and them not showing up? I had 2.1.3 on my last save, and everyhting was perfect, but, I just restarted a new career game, and done ~15 contracts or so, and still no remotetech contracts....

Also, Contract configurator does not show any listing of the contract pack even being installed, despite it showing in CKAN, and double verified that it did install the Remotetech folder in ContractPacks. The install of it was not altered at all between this career and my previous one.

So...is there something I've missed, or a hidden pre-requisite to get these contracts to popup?

Edited by DracoSilverpath
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DracoSilverpath said:

Hey there! Love your mod, definite must have! That said, I'm having a bit of a problem with the contracts, and them not showing up? I had 2.1.3 on my last save, and everyhting was perfect, but, I just restarted a new career game, and done ~15 contracts or so, and still no remotetech contracts....

Also, Contract configurator does not show any listing of the contract pack even being installed, despite it showing in CKAN, and double verified that it did install the Remotetech folder in ContractPacks. The install of it was not altered at all between this career and my previous one.

So...is there something I've missed, or a hidden pre-requisite to get these contracts to popup?

Toss a KSP.log file my way and I'll take a look.  The only dependencies are Contract Configurator and RemoteTech, so as long as you have the latest of those, it should be okay..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

 

There something I don't understand : the Mûn network contract won't become available because I have one condition unmet : "Must have a Remote Tech constellation orbiting Kerbin with an active disj (or omni antenna) with a range of at least 12,000 km".

But I've got 4 satellites in Kerbin GSO (Kerbin network contract for 4 sats), all of them have 2 DTS-M1 pointing toward the Mûn and Minmus (so that's much more than 12,000 km ?). What I've got wrong ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cassin said:

Hi guys,

 

There something I don't understand : the Mûn network contract won't become available because I have one condition unmet : "Must have a Remote Tech constellation orbiting Kerbin with an active disj (or omni antenna) with a range of at least 12,000 km".

But I've got 4 satellites in Kerbin GSO (Kerbin network contract for 4 sats), all of them have 2 DTS-M1 pointing toward the Mûn and Minmus (so that's much more than 12,000 km ?). What I've got wrong ?

I probably need to rework that one to make it more clear (or just less strict) - it needs to have that antenna set to "Active Vessel".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2016 at 7:09 PM, nightingale said:

I probably need to rework that one to make it more clear (or just less strict) - it needs to have that antenna set to "Active Vessel".

Could you possibly make it so that the pre-requisite for the Mun contract is to have the Antenna set as Active Vessel and/or Mun and the Minmum contract to have Active Vessel and/or Minmus?

This issue just had me stumped for around 30 minutes before I realised why I wasn't being offered the contracts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So After i did my Mun contract i tried to do the Minmus one, but cant accept it,

VefeDv4.png

 

This is my network

CCW20vy.png


i even tried to diable my network

CEy4XoU.png

But i still cant take it what do i need to do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess you are aware since you've not updated the title for 1.2, but its not picking up RemoteTech install:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at ContractConfigurator.Util.Version.VerifyRemoteTechVersion () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.CelestialBodyParser.RemoteTechCoverage (.CelestialBody cb) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.CelestialBodyParser+<>c.<RegisterMethods>b__5_32 (.CelestialBody cb) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Method`2[CelestialBody,System.Double].Invoke (.CelestialBody obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Method`2[CelestialBody,System.Double].Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[CelestialBody].ParseMethod[CelestialBody] (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token, .CelestialBody obj, Boolean isFunction) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pd6quhtt4bv5hhn/output_log_CC_RT.txt?dl=0

Few other CC related errors aswell, but assume they are all related.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Torih said:

Guess you are aware since you've not updated the title for 1.2, but its not picking up RemoteTech install:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at ContractConfigurator.Util.Version.VerifyRemoteTechVersion () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.CelestialBodyParser.RemoteTechCoverage (.CelestialBody cb) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.CelestialBodyParser+<>c.<RegisterMethods>b__5_32 (.CelestialBody cb) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Method`2[CelestialBody,System.Double].Invoke (.CelestialBody obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Method`2[CelestialBody,System.Double].Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[CelestialBody].ParseMethod[CelestialBody] (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token, .CelestialBody obj, Boolean isFunction) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pd6quhtt4bv5hhn/output_log_CC_RT.txt?dl=0

Few other CC related errors aswell, but assume they are all related.

Um, there's a 1.2 version of RemoteTech?

EDIT: Yup, there's too many old threads in google, I was looking at the old one.  Next release will have RemoteTech support.

Edited by nightingale
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nightingaleAye:

Couple of dev builds after the normal release also (not sure if that makes a difference for your checker)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would love to see a conversion of this for the stock comm system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, eberkain said:

Would love to see a conversion of this for the stock comm system

@Kerbas_ad_astra is working on something that may interest you then. :wink:

Edited by nightingale
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nightingale Hey, having the same issue persist  that Taxoz had with the contracts for some reason... They all show that I can't do them anymore. I only built a 3 satellite network! Is it because the time limit has expired?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seem to be having an issue with this again since 1.2.1 arrived. Not getting any contracts offered. And RT isn't listed when clicking the all tab.

Also not sure if it matters but no RT logs in the CC folder have been added since 1.2.1 arrived

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gyru4bj5ge3gymm/output_log_CC_RT2.txt?dl=0

 

I've also noticed CC is thowing an exception on every game load:

ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.PartParser.ParseIdentifier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2016 at 7:01 PM, Torih said:

Seem to be having an issue with this again since 1.2.1 arrived. Not getting any contracts offered. And RT isn't listed when clicking the all tab.

Also not sure if it matters but no RT logs in the CC folder have been added since 1.2.1 arrived

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gyru4bj5ge3gymm/output_log_CC_RT2.txt?dl=0

Hard to tell from that log, but it doesn't look like any of the RemoteTech contract pack config is actually installed (but the version file seems to be there).

On 12/11/2016 at 7:01 PM, Torih said:

I've also noticed CC is thowing an exception on every game load:

ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.PartParser.ParseIdentifier

This looks like one for @severedsolo (maybe - I can't easily tell from just the name alone):

ContractConfigurator.PartValidationFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseSelfSufficiency', PARAMETER 'Self-Sufficiency' of type 'PartValidation': Error parsing part
ArgumentException: 'USILS_Greenhouse' is not a valid Part.
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.PartParser.ParseIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].ParseVarOrIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[AvailablePart].ParseSimpleStatement[AvailablePart] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Rethrow as Exception: Error parsing statement.
Error occurred near '*':
USILS_Greenhouse
................* <-- HERE

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nightingale Thanks for taking a look, yeah that's odd, just double checked the folder and all the .cfg's are missing. Got a feeling ckan is the issue, removed it, but then couldn't see it in ckan even with incompatible or all selected. Just manually installed from github and its now showing missions.

However its saying none have conditions met, all showing I don't have antenna or power, despite being most of the way through the tech tree and having many Kerbin Comms sats up. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/11/2016 at 2:01 AM, Torih said:

I've also noticed CC is thowing an exception on every game load:

ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.PartParser.ParseIdentifier

I fixed this while ago, and asked for testing, but nobody has bothered to confirm it's actually fixed so haven't released. Try the pre-release here and please let me know on the B&S thread if that fixes it for you.

Edited by severedsolo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, severedsolo said:

I fixed this while ago, and asked for testing, but nobody has bothered to confirm it's actually fixed so haven't released. Try the pre-release here and please let me know on the B&S thread if that fixes it for you.

That's sorted it thanks, wasn't aware it was caused by your mod so didn't know you had a version to test.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using RemoteTech 1.8.1, contracts aren't spawning. CC lists all requirements met, except part Power or Antenna. That bit is yellow in debug menu. I have all relevant antennas and power parts unlocked, so I should have contracts.

Here's logs and screens, if you need more let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2016 at 7:41 PM, symmeclept said:

Using RemoteTech 1.8.1, contracts aren't spawning. CC lists all requirements met, except part Power or Antenna. That bit is yellow in debug menu. I have all relevant antennas and power parts unlocked, so I should have contracts.

Here's logs and screens, if you need more let me know.

Can confirm, experiencing same problem: Remotetech, Contract Configurator, Mod Manager and ContractPack Remotetech all installed via CKAN to most up to date and having same problem.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, feldomatic said:

Can confirm, experiencing same problem: Remotetech, Contract Configurator, Mod Manager and ContractPack Remotetech all installed via CKAN to most up to date and having same problem.  

I downgraded to RT 1.8.0 and everything works perfectly. Just copy over the antenna configs from 1.8.1 if you want to use the new stock relay parts. Seems a simple solution until things get patched.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now