King of the Hill

Gojira

I again reassert Kerbal Space Program as the dominant default realityset for this universe, thus deleting time lords, moments, wimey balls, and such.

I claim Mt. Whoopstooshort, which seems to be the name of the mountain range immediately to the West of Kerbal Space Center.

My mountain... and somewhat repaired Universe#27.

i take over the universe in a hostile military coup

my universe 27

and the mountain...

ill use spoiler for people who haven't seen rouge one yet...see, i care about you!

Spoiler

i use the death star to blow it up like that desert city and the oceanside imperial place that looks like cape Canaveral...

my piece of ruble that used to be the mountain

...which I proceed to cook and eat.

On 12/22/2016 at 6:19 PM, RandomGuy1824 said:

build an indestructable hill guarded by a space fleet and other awesome things.

I then draw the attention of @RandomGuy1824's security force; they recognize all of us as intruders and blast you all to bits (I leave)

I reconstruct @The Raging Sandwich, give @RandomGuy1824 his hill back, and ask for alliance with both.

I leave universe [Redacted] to visit universe 27. I quickly grab any friendlies and leave. I return bringing The Reality Bomb! I set it to go off as some as I leave. Then I leave!  Congrats Universe #27 is now nothing. My empire calmly waiting for me and my friendlies. @The Raging Sandwich and allies? I hope you're cool splitting the Caucasian mountains between yourselves!

Edited by ThaZeus