King of the Hill

Gojira

• 9 months later...

I use 1 500 000 confused cats. They run over the dogs on both hills and start a communist republic and name it SSSCR (Soyuz Soviet Socalist Cat Republic). They arm the outer borders with walls and use massive armoured gun turrets like the ones used on battleships. There are radar and anti air defences including CWIS and SAM’s. The ground forces build up and an Air Force is established. They now have a super fortified nation ready to repel an attack.

They are OUR hills (but really belong to the cats controlling them).

Edited by Stormpilot

It’s the wrong hill because it’s my hill. I take over it by crashing an asteroid into it. The upper half of the asteroid is now the hill (the lower half is buried)

to enforce it, i use 300 modified sea dragon rockets (really big conceptual rocket, can take 500t to low earth orbit) placed around the hill  with the second stage and payload replaced with antimatter bombs as super heavy short range missiles that will fire when someone tries to approach it. 

I use 5 000 000 000 confused cats. There are too many for your puny missles to stop. They destroy your rockets by launching themselves into them using the propulsion provided by their high pressure poophole gasses. There is so much not only are the rockets destroyed from the impact the hill is now a toxic wasteland only inhabitable by cats. This is the result of the poophole gasses and anyone with a cat knows what I’m talking about.

Stinky cats hill.

And i build 100000000 orbital based antimatter missiles (so random cans cant come and interfere) which destroy the entire planet

then i build a new hill on an asteroid armed with lasers yet more missiles  that is escaping the solar system at 99% the speed of light so no one can catch up.

I summon a spaghetti monster and he stretches his arms to grab the hill and he brings it to me. I use an army of 1.7 billion cats and 2.4 billion dachunds to help me build 1.2 million hills. The dogs and cats set up an unbreakable force field around the hills and they guard them and are armed with tanks, helicopters, and other weapons.

Pets hills

But then a freak tornado comes and blows you off the hill. Then i climb up and take over it. I build a anything proof bunker anchored to bedrock where I will take shelter if someone tries to attack again

then i cover my hill with titanium sprayed with super slippery anything repelling washing liquid so anyone who tries to climb up will loose their balance and fall down

After that i put 1000000 unshielded uranium reactor cores around the perimeter of the base of the hill that are producing immense radiation that will fry anyone who dares come close

and i cover the whole thing with lava, an unbreakable force field and F-1 engines (as used in the Saturn v moon rocket) with infinite fuel cheat enabled firing outward which will vaporise anything that comes close to my hill

I also arm it with wack-a-kerbal/object thrower cannons firing automated target seeking projectiles at 90% the speed of light

NOW IT’S MY HILL