King of the Hill

Gojira

The reality bomb is built to destroy all of existence including between the voids of the multiverse so all of it is eventually destroyed with no stopping it. The now Non-Existant hill is owned by Non-Existant me... Wait! Did I create a time loop??? "Oi Doctor.... Doctor...." Hmm mustn't be there... Oh well its still my hill whether it be existing or not!

On 12/28/2016 at 4:12 PM, The Raging Sandwich said:

I call upon the Dark Lord Chin Chin who ends up banishing everyone to the rice fields.

Whoops.

NOONE CAN DEFEAT MY ARMY OF RATS

Speaking of which, I get Mr. Negi Generation 3000 and Wheelz, and we roast/roll over your freedom land. My freedom land.

I dart all of the cats and dogs making them go "savage".They rip you to shreds. I then give them the cure. I wait several thousand years . The animals have evolved and became sentient. They then form a republic. My Zootopia.     

Edited by ThaZeus
Hi! No reason. Oh, I see this box is for people who don't spell check or the formatting gets screwed up.

I lead a highly intelligent group of people with an average of 153 IQ across the sea to another continent without revolutions, oppression, or whatever the last reason people immigrated in the late 1800 to early 1900s. when we get there, we find a civilization there where they have a highly prosperous space program, and are about to launch a mission to Duna, all they needed was a ton of new astronauts, we all are selected to the astronaut program and are all launched on a one way mission to Duna, and we are the first people to colonize another planet, and we all stay on Duna for the rest of all our lives, well, except Tim, he left after five years because the red landscape was getting 'tacky' to him, stupid Tim, though he did go on to colonize Laythe,

my colony on Duna with tacky red landscape without Tim

2 hours ago, StupidAndy said:

all they needed was a ton of new astronauts, we all are selected to the astronaut program and are all launched on a one way mission to Duna, and we are the first people to colonize another planet, and we all stay on Duna for the rest of all our lives, well, except Tim, he left after five years because the red landscape was getting 'tacky' to him, stupid Tim, though he did go on to colonize Laythe,

Yes, after the rocket got smashed into Duna performed a lithobrake maneuver, there is a capsule with a ton of astronauts inside. They all stay on Duna for rest of their lives (done), except Tim who was thrown away and five years later reached the surface of Laythe.
So, it's the first colony on Duna: a colony of survived Escherichia Coli having a ton of food.

Escherichia Coli's hill.

Once @StupidAndy gets onto Canonical Duna, the Canonics of Duna Cathedral recognize him as a heretic and subject him to banishment from Duna to the Ike, into the castle of Adepta Sororitas.

Universe 27a gets populated by One The Chosen (aka The Singleton, aka @ThaZeus), gets into the trap of solipsism, and its wave function collapses to a recurrent singular loop, catching ThaZeus for ages.

@greenTurtle1134 discards the reality he'd met in favor of one preferred by him.
He discards everything looking unfair from the point of the Greater Purity.
His reality gets amazingly clear and pure. Nothing disturbs it. A perfect clarity, a perfect white around...
Suddenly he realizes that behind the door of his sanctuary there is a corridor. A corridor with 1133 doors to the left and thousands to the right.
He understands that this is his 1134th attempt to reject wrong reality and escape to a better one. And the wheel of his will makes another turn.

While they are having a joy in such strange manner, an invisible door screams and opens in a background skybox, and a huge curious eye looks in from outside.
It's Moira Brown studies the strange ball found in trash with a lens and a chisel. She can see planets inside. It's the Universe.

Moira Brown's specimen.

Edited by kerbiloid