[1.4.x] TweakScale v2.3.12(Apr-16)

pellinor

On 4/24/2016 at 10:48 AM, emerald said:

Is it possible to provide a tweakscale menu for inactive (red in VAB/SPH, not attached to root part) parts? Now it's required to attach a part and scale afterwards, however scaling beforehand would be easier in many places.

40 minutes ago, pellinor said:

Changing how/when the game shows right click menus would be out of scope for this mod. All it does at the moment is attaching a "tweakable" object to a variable, everything else is organized automagically by the game.

In KSP 1.0.5 it was possible to see Right Click Menu's on unattached parts. However in KSP 1.1 this functionality appears to have been removed.

I seem to be unable to get Tweakscale working with KSP version 1.1.0.1230. I just downloaded this KSP version this morning. At first i thought it was caused because i was using the 64 bit KSP version, but it doesn't work in the 32 bit KSP version. I've removed almost all mods (only Toolbar and AVC still remaining) but to no avail.

Are there any others which have the same problem?

Edited by TheCardinal
Typo's

3 hours ago, TheCardinal said:

I seem to be unable to get Tweakscale working with KSP version 1.1.0.1230. I just downloaded this KSP version this morning. At first i thought it was caused because i was using the 64 bit KSP version, but it doesn't work in the 32 bit KSP version. I've removed almost all mods (only Toolbar and AVC still remaining) but to no avail.

Are there any others which have the same problem?

As far as I understand you will also need ModuleManager to be able to add functionality to parts.

Edited by Graphi

35 minutes ago, Graphi said:

As far as I understand you will also need ModuleManager to be able to add functionality to parts.

Thank you very much, Graphi. You've solved my problem. I did have ModuleManager but i found out it was the wrong version (2.6.20 instead of 2.6.23). Replacing the old version with the new version solved my problem. Thank you once again.

Seems like we have a problem with dragCube scaling. A small 1.25m rocket has a terminal velocity of about 100m/s when using a stock tank. When I use a downscaled version of the largest Kerbodyne tank, this drops to about 30m/s. So something broke with dragcube scaling, probably drag not scaled at all at the moment.

Edited by pellinor

6 hours ago, App24 said:

how do i resize something? i right click and there is no option to resize

Check if you have ModuleManager installed and if it is version 2.6.23). Remove all older versions of ModuleManager you have. Right click will then work. (I had the same problem).

11 hours ago, TheCardinal said:

Check if you have ModuleManager installed and if it is version 2.6.23). Remove all older versions of ModuleManager you have. Right click will then work. (I had the same problem).

There is only modulemanager 2.6.22. I have that same version. I tried to find that version(2.6.23) but I goes to the page of the mod and it says that the version is 2.6.22. But if Im wrong tell me. EDIT: Found It. EDIT: Still doesnt work.

Edited by App24

I found a Mod that had TweakScale and MM inside its folder

Search your game folder for Module Manager and TweakScale. bet you find it buried in another mod.

I found mine in the LeTech Mod

Edited by OmegaMan

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but is tweak scale ever going to resolve the problems with the b9 aerospace parts (specifically the HX parts)?

EDIT: Fixed it.  It seemed like the problem was 1.1.0.  So I updated all of my mods.

Edited by TwinKerbal
saying why i fixed it

My TweakScale seems to not be adding resources when I enlarge them. I am using KSP 1.1.1, but every other mod that hasn't been updated past 1.1 is working fine. Any suggestions?

9 hours ago, TwinKerbal said:

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but is tweak scale ever going to resolve the problems with the b9 aerospace parts (specifically the HX parts)?

Which problems? The only thing I ma aware of is the new B9 partswitch module, which does not support TweakScale yet. But this needs to happen in the partswitch module since it stores its information in a way that TweakScale can not access.

9 hours ago, QiJian said:

When I tweaked a fuel tank (stocked & SpaceY) smaller, its mass became negative. I cant find out why. Is anyone else having the same problem? Both KSP and TW are the latest version.

With stock+TweakScale I can't reproduce this. Any other mods that touch part mass, like fuel switches? Where do you see the negative mass? Engineer's report? mechjeb?

In editor or flight? 1.1 changed how part mass adjustments work (in flight), so new mod interaction bugs would not be a surprise. But we need a reproduction with a minimum of mods in order to find them.

16 minutes ago, pellinor said:

With stock+TweakScale I can't reproduce this. Any other mods that touch part mass, like fuel switches? Where do you see the negative mass? Engineer's report? mechjeb?

In editor or flight? 1.1 changed how part mass adjustments work (in flight), so new mod interaction bugs would not be a surprise. But we need a reproduction with a minimum of mods in order to find them.

I deleteed B9 part switch, then problem solved. :)

I can see the negative dry mass when click the middle buttons in editor , just FYI.

Edited by QiJian

2 hours ago, Ewypig said:

My TweakScale seems to not be adding resources when I enlarge them. I am using KSP 1.1.1, but every other mod that hasn't been updated past 1.1 is working fine. Any suggestions?

On 27.4.2016 at 0:25 AM, App24 said:

how do i resize something? i right click and there is no option to resize

See if it works with stock+tweakScale, then add other mods back in.

For resource nodes not scaling, the most likely candidate is MFT, which to my knowledge does not support TweakScale currently (and the fix might take some time since its developers are quite busy fixing stock bugs).

Edited by pellinor

5 minutes ago, pellinor said:

See if it works with stock+tweakScale, then add other mods back in.

For resource nodes not scaling, the most likely candidate is MFT, which to my knowledge does not support TweakScale currently (and the fix might take some time since its developers are quite busy fixing stock bugs).

thank you, what is MFT?