KSP "Dying On Top of the World" tribute to 1.0 - Video released

HafCoJoe

Thank you so much SQUAD and you guys on the forum. It's been a pleasure making videos and sharing stories with you all. This video has been quite the eye opener into the past. :)

Dying On Top of the World

Thanks you SQUAD!

Avera9eJoe out.

Not bad man. But you missed out katateochi in the credits..

Awesome stuff!! Really enjoyed watching that, it has such a Kerbal feel-good vibe!

Really like the use of old timey camera effects for the early stuff and the progression to the modern. Very nice, have some rep!!

Not bad man. But you missed out katateochi in the credits..

ah, tis but a minor detail! I'm just happy a couple clips of mine were in it!

I really enjoyed the video though. Kinda wish I had sent you pics now.. Oh well. good job man!

Me too! I would've had room for a picture of yours if you sent one. :C. I'm still looking forward to that collaborative thing I suggested a week ago, though I still don't have a date for it :P. Thanks man!

Me too! I would've had room for a picture of yours if you sent one. :C. I'm still looking forward to that collaborative thing I suggested a week ago, though I still don't have a date for it :P. Thanks man!

Maybe next time! I have been quite busy as I have some exams soon so I am forgetting other things..

Message me about the thing. I think I remember but as I said above..

MJ

Wow incredible video! Brought a tear to me eye seeing a glimpse of the old Proton H over Duna. I still have yet to rescue the test pilot who landed her with fumes to spare.

I recognized lots of great craft in there! Cupcake, Kat, and others. Awesome video!

KSP is the best game ever. Why? I only need 1 reason, but I'll list 3. 1) It's base game, as of now, is awesome. 2) The community is awesome, probably best I've seen. 3) The mods give the game even more awesomeness... I SHALL FOREVER SING THE PRAISES OF KSP.

• 4 weeks later...
This game means so much to me. and it is all thanks to you SQUAD and the devs, the YouTubers, the modders, followers, retweeters, #savethemagicboulderers, hype train zealots, subscribers, mod junkies, stock extremists, minimalists, whackjobians, beginniners, veterans, Fan Work creators, streamers, SSTO masters, pioneers, boat builders, plane flyers, firework makers, and lurkers. Never forget the lurkers. You all have contributed your time and money to this game in some way, so thank you. ^-^

I first got it the demo in v0.13___!! I sadly can't remember which iteration of .13 but it was around that time.

It remains as my oldest recorded video to date.

Sincerely, you guys are all amazing. And your guys stories and pictures are proof of it alone. Like we say in LNT, take only pictures, leave only footprints. And flags. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.