Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

#TheBarnSucks

#DontBringBackTheBarn

#WhySquad

This is the only thing in 1.0 I am not hyped for... :(

Let's wait and reserve judgment on that. Apparently, they heavily reworked it, making it more like an old abandoned military complex. SOMETHING has to be in its place, because career mode was originally designed to have four levels. They hacked it down to three at the last minute, making the jump in costs between levels harder and higher than it was supposed to be.

We know the release won't be here for at least 3-4 days, and they won't be giving more info/pics/vids for 3-4 days, so there isn't anything to be hyped about.

3-4 days? Realistically, this train's probably going to run the longest it ever has. I'm expecting about two-weeks (from announcement) until full release.

3-4 days? Realistically, this train's probably going to run the longest it ever has. I'm expecting about two-weeks (from announcement) until full release.

I meant that this weekend is Easter weekend, not that I am expecting the release soon.

I expect it to last two weeks at least. It's a pretty big update.

Edit: I have this thing whenever theres a new update going to come out I have a really strong urge to play the game. Then I go back to the forum and there it is! The new update!

So If I post anything new from now on, be prepared.

Edited by Veeltch

I always hate the time before updates where I can't play the game because I'll want to restart it all.

Then I have to wait for the mods to come out. ;.;

yeah that hit me in january.

I always hate the time before updates where I can't play the game because I'll want to restart it all.

Then I have to wait for the mods to come out. ;.;

I have the opposite problem. I have all these things started and then it's a rush to complete them all before the update hits and I lose all desire to play that save.

We're running a hype-athon. Don't think about how much hype we need to have by the end. Just focus on getting hyped for this section of the tracks. Thats what my hype coach tells me.

I have the opposite problem. I have all these things started and then it's a rush to complete them all before the update hits and I lose all desire to play that save.

That's exactly what happened to me in my 0.90 career. I wanted to just finish everything and land on everything but then I just lost all desire to play until 1.0.

Better pace yourselves folks. :P

1.0 released on Tuesday confirmed!?!? (also Half-life 3?) ;)

I really wish we didn't have this weird instant-beta thing to worry about, as the feature list is quite exciting (well, if they can pull it off...).

1.0 released on Tuesday confirmed!?!? (also Half-life 3?) ;)

I really wish we didn't have this weird instant-beta thing to worry about, as the feature list is quite exciting (well, if they can pull it off...).

While I share your sentiments on the rapidity of the beta to 1.0 thing, any really big problems would be patched within a week. remember .24.1 and .24.2

Also after next Friday I wont have to go to work anymore, so....*wink wink* eh squad?

Happy Easter! :)

Also to you!

I am going on holiday tomorrow. I don't think I will have chance to hype for about a week. Don't overload the forums without me.:D

Edited by worir4

*Couples three mail cars full of chocolate to end of HypeTrain*

Happy Easter, KSP!

EDIT:

Just think how much faster we'll go when everyone starts getting hyped off of the combination of chocolate and binge-KSP playing... :P

Edited by Starwhip