Kerbal Kountdown!!!!

boxley

Actually, maybe not, that craft looks more like one of the modern launchers that I've seen pics of while the Vostok 6 launcher looks like this:

Edit: Eh, just google Vostok 6.

But yeah, Ariane 6 and Vostok 6, I knew they wouldn't pass up that opportunity. for Val.

Actually, maybe not, that craft looks more like one of the modern launchers that I've seen pics of while the Vostok 6 launcher looks like this:

Edit: Eh, just google Vostok 6.

But yeah, Ariane 6 and Vostok 6, I knew they wouldn't pass up that opportunity. for Val.

I think the Craft is meant to get the numbers right more than anything. vostok 6 was just over 500t at launch, despite being launched on a soyuz rocket. It was also the first mission to carry a Woman (Valentina Tereshkova (Valentine Kerman)) into space. And, by virtue of being a soyuz Rocket it was 3 stages.

I like that there are two games going on here: (1) solve the puzzles knowing the numerical answer in advance, (2) guess what riddle Kasper will pick for the next number. With (2) there's always something to play in the Hype Train lounge car even if (1) is sorted.

Greetings,

So...was the Vostok 6 the first rocket ever to launch a gal in space? Guess I will add that to a contract LOL since we got fem kerbalnaut space engineers now...I like the idea myself...I just hope the megapack will make them look cute ! Now just to find room for them...

Cmdr Zeta

It's hard to understand the picture of the rocket (too small) but it looks like they went with the abandonned all solid version of ariane 6 :) (on the current a62 (1 cryogenic core stage and 2 SRBs, (which should be 500tons) the core stage is supposed to be slightly larger than the SRBs ;)

Edited by sgt_flyer

It's hard to understand the picture of the rocket (too small) but it looks like they went with the abandonned all solid version of ariane 6 :) (on the current a62 (1 cryogenic core stage and 2 SRBs, (which should be 500tons) the core stage is supposed to be slightly larger than the SRBs ;)

It doesn't really matter which version of the Ariane 6 as long as people get it right that it's an Ariane 6.

Hey Kasper, idea if you're reading this, how about for the final one, do a collage of spaceflight firsts?

It doesn't really matter which version of the Ariane 6 as long as people get it right that it's an Ariane 6.

Hey Kasper, idea if you're reading this, how about for the final one, do a collage of spaceflight firsts?

Great idea, but you ruined it by posting it here :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.