Hello!

DodoBird

Hello, everybody! I'm DodoBird. I bought Kerbal Space Program a few days ago, and I suck at it. Really bad. That's why I joined the forums. To occasionally get help on things in the game. That's really all I could think of to say.

Everybody sucks at the game at first. Some people struggle to reach orbit, your first (intact) landing on Mun is one of the game's hardest but most rewarding milestones, and I know several people who have played for months or years but still have not visited most of the planets and moons. Don't worry. You'll get better.

I like to say that learning KSP is the process of crashing closer and closer to your destination. :D

Hello Dodo! You are in the right place. When you have questions about game play, refer to the "Questions and Tutorials" section of the forums. Feel confident that you'll never be ill-advised. Love your game name, it's so,,,Kerbal. You'll understand soon.

Edited by SpacedCowboy

Hello, everybody! I'm DodoBird. I bought Kerbal Space Program a few days ago, and I suck at it. Really bad. That's why I joined the forums. To occasionally get help on things in the game. That's really all I could think of to say.

Welcome! Yes nobody hits the ground running in this game. Keep at it, the better you get the better the game gets! And dat first Mun landing. Unforgettable.

Well, there is no shortage of helpers! Remember: start your gravity turn at ~10 Km, and don't forget the OX-STATS!

Welcome! Yes nobody hits the ground running in this game. Keep at it, the better you get the better the game gets! And dat first Mun landing. Unforgettable.

I remember my first mun landing: came in hot, very hot, bounced, EVA'd Jeb to have him survive, he died, the capsule was fine.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.