Coke or Pepsi?

UnionPacific1983WP

Coke, Pepsi, or Other?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Coke, Pepsi, or Other?

Coffee, absolutely. By itself?... Pepsi. For a mixed drink (Cuba Libre), Coke... with a big wedge of fresh lime of course.

With hot water usually :P

'tis the stuff of life, and I think has probably been the fuel behind the engineering and space industries more than anything else.

I like Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, and Birch Beer the best when it comes to pops. Coke & Pepsi taste too "heavy"; I don't like the taste of them at all and they aren't refreshing like the 3 pops I named. Other than that, herbal tea (Only have it once in a while, don't ask me about it, I know nothing other than that it tastes good & relaxing) and straight ice water are the only things I drink.

Edited by Flymetothemun

I rarely had Pepsi so I can't really decide between the two of them, but I prefer Cockta, which looks similar because of caramel coloring, but it's quite a different tasting beverage first made in early 50s.

It does not contain caffeine or phosphoric acid, but it is sour because of ascorbic acid and rose hip extract.

I long longer partake of such cesspools of sugar, but back when I did it was Coke over Pepsi, every time. Especially when used as mix for my drinks. But I've progressed over the years, the ratio of coke/water as mix in my drinks slowly decreased to the point where it is all now water as my mixer. It's the healthy choice.

Now that would be an interesting poll, for chocolate milk: Yoohoo, Bosco, Nestle's Quick, or Hershey's Chocolate. Of course those are American brands, I'm not up on the international market for chocolate milk.

Now that would be an interesting poll, for chocolate milk: Yoohoo, Bosco, Nestle's Quick, or Hershey's Chocolate. Of course those are American brands, I'm not up on the international market for chocolate milk.

What about all those store brands? Wawa, America's Choice, Great Value, etc. Ugh. :huh:

"No mom I'm not on drugs I'm okay, I was just thinking you know, why don't you get me a Pepsi. ... All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me."

On an actual note: Other, at least 4 shots of espresso in the morning. With a starter cup of coffee, and a refill at about noon after lunch.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.