[WIP] [1.0.2+] [Kopernicus] KerbalGalaxy 2 | 0.7 - New star system!

Artyomka15

No, sadly. I just want to know if Aphrodite is habitable for a potential series I am making.

Aphrodite doesn't have oxygen.

The following planets contain oxygen:

* Osiris System: Volco, a moon of Isus

* Abbadon System: Nix and Violetta

* Eravate System: Eden

* Gargantua System: Mann's Planet and Miller's Planet

I did this... It's a terra class planet with a green sky and purple clouds around a red and white gas giant...

http://i.imgur.com/dLwe5ca.png

Oh and this too...

http://i.imgur.com/YcD2IGz.png

JR

Question, how to add all those stars in the background? Last time I used Kerbal Galaxy the skies were all black, which is freaking me out frankly.

Question, how to add all those stars in the background? Last time I used Kerbal Galaxy the skies were all black, which is freaking me out frankly.

Delete the Skybox textures in GameData/TextureReplacer/Default. There might also be some in GameData/TextureReplacer/EnvMap.

Seriousely? you dont like the fact that intergalactic space is dark?

Daniel l. , not everybody likes to have a (nearly) black skybox. As I said, it should be optionnal, but that's Artyomka15's choice.

I'm also pretty sure in intergalactic space, you would see lots and lots of galaxies, as the stars aren't blocking them.

The system is ready! :Dhttps://www./?c388de0n392wcnk

Hope you like it!

I must report that, unfortunately, I'm experiencing a screen of stars rather than the space center upon opening a save. (How much you wanna bet the issue's Texture Replacer?)

EDIT: Got it. The solution, for anyone experiencing this problem, is to dump the contents into your GameData folder such that the EVE config's in /GameData/KerbalGalaxy.

EDIT 2: Er ... it's a bit more confusing. Not too horrible, though.

Edited by Whovian

Quick question. I bumped into a minor problem with getting another pair of planet packs to work with one another, and I realized that adding another two wormholes would fix the issue. Is it possible to add more wormholes with destinations other than the Gargantua system? Poking around configs suggests no, but perhaps I missed something.

I just tested the system. It seems to work pretty well, but isn't Minos supposed to have Oceans?

no :)

do the clouds work?

- - - Updated - - -

I must report that, unfortunately, I'm experiencing a screen of stars rather than the space center upon opening a save. (How much you wanna bet the issue's Texture Replacer?)

EDIT: Got it. The solution, for anyone experiencing this problem, is to dump the contents into your GameData folder such that the EVE config's in /GameData/KerbalGalaxy.

EDIT 2: Er ... it's a bit more confusing. Not too horrible, though.

screenshot?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.