Jebediah Kerman For President?

Jon144

I am not trying to bring up any serious political discussion with this...

But I just had to bring this up after seeing this campaign poster:

CHivAchWsAIfcJq.png

What do you think things would be like if Jebediah Kerman was president?

"What would you do if you were elected for president Mr. Kerman?"

"MOAAAR BOOOSTARS!"

Quick,Get the obelisks of light on! We need to act for a better world without jeb killing us with boosters and corrupt space agencies!

latest?cb=20100114211622

Edited by CRITAWAKETS
Image representing the clan trying to desert jeb.

I'm sick of all these career pilot-icians running Krashington D.C. into the ground. We need more ordinary kerbals from ordinary careers, like scientist or engineer.

Agreed. The partisan wars over the snack bar between the Demokrats and Republikans have gone too far.

Well, at least NASA would get a good sized boost in funding?

Possibly, but he would likely replace the entire staff with one competent employee, the rest being a combination of sheep and leafy green plants, to ensure every rocket explodes in the most spectacular way, while also having atleast one way to save Jeb, so he can be a BadS.

(The KSP KSC staff seems this way :P)

Possibly, but he would likely replace the entire staff with one competent employee, the rest being a combination of sheep and leafy green plants, to ensure every rocket explodes in the most spectacular way, while also having atleast one way to save Jeb, so he can be a BadS.

My girlfriend addresses herself as a sheep (to be precise, a Hungarian sheep with the awesome spiral pasta horns) and makes sheep noises in daily comunication.

Also more explosions make for good theater.

Therefore I endorse Jeb Kerman for President

lol

My girlfriend addresses herself as a sheep (to be precise, a Hungarian sheep with the awesome spiral pasta horns) and makes sheep noises in daily comunication.

That's one of the oddest things I've read in a long time.

And I am strangely ok with that...

There are somethings that I think should not be shared on the internet...unless it is on a Spiral Pasta Horned Hungarian Sheep website. Then by all means.

That's one of the oddest things I've read in a long time.

What, no one likes baaaaa-d jokes? She's just a fan of Aardman animations (including Shaun the Sheep). Considering the mental state I found her in originally; serious mental illness stuff that wool-ed be fatal in professional and social adult life, which I cured through therapy and own expense, this tendency to adopt a fleecy personality to am-ewe-se persons in our families when watching certain DVD programmes is really completely harmless.

Also, I am a very catty person. Meow :3

Candidate Jeb:

Do you support my right to inhale rocket fumes?

Do believe that Attack Helicopters should be allowed to get married?

Will your administration discriminate against MechJeb users?

I didn't know attack aircraft had marriage rights. How about heavy bombers, and cargo haulers? Do they have marriage rights too or are privileges of sacred unity reserved only for armed aircraft? We all know the fighter community despises the 'trash haulers', but I hope the new administration will be less discriminating against hard-working cargo planes :D

Edited by pandoras kitten

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.