Jebediah Kerman For President?

Jon144

Other candidates interviews:

[POLITICALPARTY1] has caused many problems for [COUNTRY]. They caused these problems by creating [GOVERMENTPROGRAM1]. We, the [POLITICALPARTY2] will fix these problems by starting [GOVERMENTPROGRAM2]

Jeb's interview:

MOAR BOOSTERS!!!!!

At least under Jeb we would see fewer unmanned [REDACTED] patrolling the [REDACTED] since Jeb would want to drive them himself. Furthermore, most personnel with clearance for [REDACTED] might [REDACTED] but only if [REDACTED], and high pressure grease [REDACTED] good grief that is totally [REDACTED] and a torque wrench. Presumably the [REDACTED] would be discouraged from [REDACTED] unless given express written permission from [REDACTED]. In such a situation the only response is to deploy the aforementioned [REDACTED].

• 2 weeks later...

JEB KERMAN FOR US PRESIDENT 2016 Either all of the US weapons and nukes are turned into RT-10 SRBs and LV-N engines, or the military gets no budget and NASA gets all of the US military spending.

On the KRON 4 news channel in SF, there's a reporter named Dan Kerman. I NEED TO GO UP TO HIM AND GIVE HIM SOME KERBALS.

• 4 months later...
President Jebediah Kerman was last seen ordering all American airports to shut down. When asked why he made this decision, he claimed "because they're updating the aerodynamic physics model soon!!!"

When asked who would update the atmosphere, he just screamed and ran into the oval office. The sounds of things being lit on fire could be heard behind the locked door.

Moderator: [I]"Of the issues facing us today, candidate Jeb, none seems more pressing than the violence in the Middle East. What is your solution to keep the world from tearing itself apart?"[/I]

Candidate Jebediah Kerman: [i]"More struts."[/i]

A Kerbal election would look nothing like an American election for the following reasons:

We already know the Kerbals have effectively closed the borders to ALL OTHER LIVING SPECIES and there's no way they're letting those stupid, dirty, murdering, r4pist lemmings back in. So there goes the immigrant debate.

Kerbals don't have guns (unless mods).

Kerbals are all green, so no race politics.

Although they do have gender, which means Val is running against Jeb. (Incidentally, Jeb changed his campaign slogan to Jeb! after the Val supporters complained that his initial slogan "Feel the Jeb" was inappropriate.

Kerbals don't need healthcare because they're all going down in a blaze of glory anyway.

Kerbals don't have an economy because the budget is 70% Space and 30% Snacks, and also because they're all going down etc.

Kerbals don't have a religious demographic to pander to because, let's face it, they're scientists.

They also don't have a Wall Street to pander to because the only street is a runway.

But it will be like an American election in one respect: we're all going down in a blaze of glory. Edited by HyperbolicKerbonaut

Jebediah Kerman will usher in a new era for Kerbin by setting up Ore drilling landers, and recovering them right next to the KSC, re-launching them, and doing it all over again, thus producing[I] infinite funds. [/I]Ore drills and processing use power, but when we have Super Kerbal Solar Panel Tech[SIZE=1]tm[/SIZE], that doesn't matter!

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.