War Of Insanity!

Dark Junior

This~~~Dark Junior! Coorinates unknown! We~~~~ under attack! We ~~~~ scout~~~~~to the milkier~~~~~ when pirates ambushed~~~! Red ~~~~! Battle Stations! I need help ~~~~Vinster,~~~~~~Xa~~~~~~Samp~~~~~Trai~Eng~~~! I ~~~~~ assistance ~~~~~~! The particle ~~~~ gave out! We’re ~~~~~~Backup~~~~ Quantum ShieL~~~~ Comm dish ha~~~~~~~~amage~~! We won’t hold out much~~~~~~~! We ~~~~` make it~~~~~~~~! Laser tur~~~~~~ onfunction~~~~~~~! Venator ~~~~~~~~much longe~!

Transmi~~~cutti~~~ut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- - - Updated - - -

co~~ back~~or~~minu~~~! Vena~~~ is adrif~~~!

- - - Updated - - -

This is comm outpost Omega! The Venator is gone from our radar! Commander Junior is nowhere to be found!

- - - Updated - - -

The energy disturbamces haveknocked out our comm! We'll be unable to communicate for at least7 hours!

Gosh! Looks like they need some rescue!

Tracert dark junior.

(Going for maximum 30 hops)

Spacesuper highway

location located: *REDACTED*

Dispatch 10 heavy cruisers now!

Arrived at the scene. Sir

Oh my god.... the carnage of the pirates...

scann sector for life signs.

1 life sign located. Username: dark junior.

beam him up. Take him to the ICU unit of the medical area. And lets return.

TBC

Alright, time's up!!

All units, arm your warheads and charge to 130%! I will remain in this position and feed all output energy from the 011 defense perimeter to you evenly. When you have established a transfer uplink, I will project a Verterons in a plasma state to force space to a fixed grid. After that happens, converge on gridmark 68 and make sure nothing remains!

[For the record, these missiles on conventional explosive yield settings, as well as the uplink boost, will output nearly 9.1 Brontojoules of energy at 130% charge. That's enough power to completely destroy 2.426125 exatons of matter.]

Edited by Xannari Ferrows

Alright, time's up!!

All units, arm your warheads and charge to 130%! I will remain in this position and feed all output energy from the 011 defense perimeter to you evenly. When you have established a transfer uplink, I will project a Verterons in a plasma state to force space to a fixed grid. After that happens, converge on gridmark 68 and make sure nothing remains!

[For the record, these missiles on conventional explosive yield settings, as well as the uplink boost, will output nearly 9.1 Brontojoules of energy at 130% charge. That's enough power to completely destroy 2.426125 exatons of matter.]

Xannari, stand down, we need to commit our forces to rescue missions.

- - - Updated - - -

Hang in there, Junior, I have vectored two of our battleships to your last known coordinates. Using the mass relay network, eta, 45 seconds

*slaps Xannari* LISTEN! SOMETHING BIG IS COMING THROUGH THAT WORMHOLE! WHEN IT DOES, IT IS HEADED RIGHT HERE. NOW, WE CAN EITHER FIRE THOSE WEAPONS AT SOMEONE WH MAY NOT EVEN BE RESPONSIBLE, OR WE CAN HOLD ON TO THEM UNTIL WHATEVER COMES THROUGH THAT WORMHOLE COMES THROUGH!

*slaps Xannari* LISTEN! SOMETHING BIG IS COMING THROUGH THAT WORMHOLE! WHEN IT DOES, IT IS HEADED RIGHT HERE. NOW, WE CAN EITHER FIRE THOSE WEAPONS AT SOMEONE WH MAY NOT EVEN BE RESPONSIBLE, OR WE CAN HOLD ON TO THEM UNTIL WHATEVER COMES THROUGH THAT WORMHOLE COMES THROUGH!

Charges Gigahelix drive and erects a Verteron spatial resistance to hold her in place, releasing the energy like a weapon.

You wanna try that again?

Model 7, charge to 144% and target my gridmark! If even a neutrino moves out of place, blow this place to trillions of pieces!

I specifically charged my armaments to be as powerful as they are, so they would always be able to overcome my own defenses, all but 1.

The Great Attractor has suffered too much, and at ends right now. Fire the Verteron dissolution pulse!

You sneaky little...

All units halt! I need to hack through this lock. Computer, display binary matrix for data grids WA-2 through WA-4.

Concentrating...

..................Ah! Change this around, delete that, input this, ...there

That was a clever tactic, but although I may not be a good engineer, I am an expert programmer, and in case you missed it, this is MY weapon. I know everything about it, including that which I don't know.

Bypass input command, and fire the pulse! All units resume orders! Computer, erect a spatial isolation field around myself! Don't need any more sneaky weasels messing with me...

Also, I know you are planning on using something of ours in the attack...our mass relays. Computer, shut down Attractor mass relay...administrative lock out. verbal commands only from me for system restart... administrative code 55286FV778!

Computer, record the ambient vibration amplitude of the atmosphere within the lead vessel. Play back to confirm modulation.

"55286FV778."

Hmm... adjust frequency by 4.6 hertz, and play back once more.

"55286FV778."

Perfect. I didn't even know you had mass relays. That's even better! Log data in personal files and run regressive security checks.

Heck, you just made my job easier! Spatial bias starts to occur. All units wait for 100% compression to ensue, then engage!

Computer, activate shields around the weapons aperature, do NOT allow any bit of energy through! If need be, redirect fire to these coordinates (types coordinates of the attractor)!

Do not force my hand, Xannari.

Self destruct Attractor Mass Relay!

- - - Updated - - -

Lock out all other commands except for those onboard this ship!

Computer, engage 011 defense perimeter across maximum range!

I hoped to avoid using this...

Encompass the lead vessel and focus energy output inward!

Now if you'll excuse me, I've to wait a few minutes and I'd like to do that quietly.

[You thought we were using the same computer? Silly you, I'm in the vessel we built. In fact, who else do you think is in here?]

Status report: patient IC-154

condition : healthy

notes: N/A

time for release : post 210 or earlier.

Offensive:

point the PI rate cannon. At sampa homeworld.

charge will take 1 post. Launch offensive alpha. For security measures.

i dont usually get involved in a big war... but when i do.. i take them down hard!

Small dialoge:

sir. The super highway is complete. We are ahead of schedule.

take a break at the space base and wait for orders.

(FTL drive invented) (super highway constructed.)

Edited by Joshwoo69

Going to manual...

Computer, activate overlay display of the last input coordinates, and use the memory core to reconstruct a spatial grid map. Use our distance to the Great Attractor as scale for the overlay, and display surroundings...

Good, now take the targeting controls from the input interface, and use the gyroscopes to give an approximate heading for all on-board armaments.

You really want to start this, don't you? Computer, remodulate 011 phase variance to setting Y. Override hazard protocols, binary command input V35771, and begin random shuffling of clearance input.

I'm sorry it had to be this way...

ALL SHIPS! OPEN FIRE ON THAT WEAPON!

- - - Updated - - -

Status report: patient IC-154

condition : healthy

notes: N/A

time for release : post 210 or earlier.

Offensive:

point the PI rate cannon. At sampa homeworld.

charge will take 1 post. Launch offensive alpha. For security measures.

i dont usually get involved in a big war... but when i do.. i take them down hard!

Small dialoge:

sir. The super highway is complete. We are ahead of schedule.

take a break at the space base and wait for orders.

(FTL drive invented) (super highway constructed.)

Oh, you think I"M the aggressor, here, I am just trying to avoid the misuse of a weapon, and if that means firing on my allies, so be it! Something big is coming from that wormhole. Also, I have no homeworld, just several bases scattored throughout the galaxy.

011 perimeter, break formation and encircle myself! Remodulate ambient resonance by... 1.1 megahertz!

I'll just sit back and listen to the fireworks, even though there's no sound in space.

Wait! Hold... Re-encompass the lead vessel, focus energy output inward, and use the class Y ambient resonance from before. Remain in defense mode to allow no weapons fire to pass through, and I'll deploy the backup.

Yottajoules of heavily toxic radiation is probably overkill, but what can you do?

Okay, no more playing. Supplement unit 1, change to Spatial Rupture Compression yield, and arm your warhead. Charge to maximum possible output, target the center ship, located here, and see to it that nothing remains.

Meanwhile, 011, raise ambient output by 2% every second until A] They surrender, or B] They die.

...Oh look at that. The transpatial bias is almost as strong as it can get. Only a few more minutes.

[Yeah...]