Saturn Shuttle Mission Archive [SSM-17]

ZooNamedGames

I have an idea! why don't we pass the save or persistance file around so it can be like there is more than one company assisting each other? Just a thought!

Again, possible. But let's see if there's enough people who say they will participate. I (no offense) don't want to run it if only 2 people (please know I mean no offense!) will use it. Get people to say they'd participate and I will :) .

Do you guys mind if I rip-off the idea for this thread create a thread with a similar premise and purpose, except using the shuttle I currently have in development?

I guess... But in that thread at least say you got the idea from here (link this thread). I mean there's no fault in being inspired by a thread to make another, just admit it and give credit where it's due.

- - - Updated - - -

That's fair and understandable! I normally do not share my saves if I can avoid it (this is because they are heavily modded)

I've got mods here, but none are part mods (only "part mod" is AsteriodDay but that isn't a mod, it's a DLC) so sharing the save should be easy, just a pain.

Here is the Probe. I think that I might have forgotten action group 1 for the main dish.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4jxgyxuikuw6e3/jep.craft?dl=0

Alright.

Btw- PSA, I'm pausing this REALLY SHORTLY as I ask around and try to find the cause behind this mysterious subassembly bug. Once fixed I'll launch SSM-11 and your probe is selected for SSM-13.

Love the shuttle missions! I may or may not give the Saturn Shuttle a mission soon, SAP-C would love to help with the funding of this program.

Thank you so much!! :D that means a lot, really. l will be honest, it feels that I'm running these missions for 3 people XD , but hearing so many people who like this and who are willing to send in crafts is awesome! Thank you guys so much!! Also, I will launch whatever you send as soon as there's an opening :) . Lastly I have a bit of a surprise being made for you guys, but I need time for it to be finished :wink: so keep coming back to check!! . :D :D :D