Project: Phoenix!

BagelRabbit

Updated the OP for today's streams. Sadly, it looks like I'll only be able to do an hour of streaming today. We'll just have to see.

More important than any livestream, though, is providing the funds to help SkyRender through this tragedy. Whether or not you'll be willing to watch the livestream today, it would still be great if you could donate to this excellent cause.

Oh, and many thanks to the people who have raised $370 so far! The KSP community is absolutely wonderful.

-Upsilon

Edited by UpsilonAerospace

It is official now, this Saturday (or possibly Sunday, it might get moved), starting at 12:00 pm EST (Well, around then. The start time may be subject to change by an hour or so), I will be hosting a competitive Minecraft Ultra-Hardcore match in support of Project Phoenix. Most of us Project Phoenix twitch streamers will be participating and streaming the event, though we will be inviting other members of the community to join for the game! I will probably start up a separate thread for the event in the near future, but I do want to get the announcement out here first.

It's amazing how fast things can change sometimes... Over the last two weeks, some very unsettling things have come to light about my father, and my mother and I were forced to take restraining orders out on him. We even had to leave Portland, for our own safety. Now we both have to start a new life in a new town, with practically nothing to our names and the majority of our surviving possessions stuck hundreds of miles away being processed in the insurance claim. But at least we can start a new life now, without having to worry about my father keeping the two of us locked down watching him constantly and trying to fix whatever he destroys next.

It's amazing how fast things can change sometimes... Over the last two weeks, some very unsettling things have come to light about my father, and my mother and I were forced to take restraining orders out on him. We even had to leave Portland, for our own safety. Now we both have to start a new life in a new town, with practically nothing to our names and the majority of our surviving possessions stuck hundreds of miles away being processed in the insurance claim. But at least we can start a new life now, without having to worry about my father keeping the two of us locked down watching him constantly and trying to fix whatever he destroys next.

You have $370 to your name thanks to the great people in this community. But that isn't enough, and we haven't had a donation in a while. C'mon guys, we need your help!

I tried today, but that site apparently doesn't like to process transactions from Poland :( Or maybe it's just me doing something wrong? Will try again later.

Thank you for trying, and do please keep trying. If the problem persists, PM me with what's going wrong and I'll see if I can get it sorted out.

I will be able to stream soon, as of now my streaming "station" is being occupied by assorted things that i need to move/put away. I will let you know when i can stream. I dont have many sub's but they're all willing to help people in need.

I'm sorry to hear that, SkyRender. I can't imagine what you're family must be going through right now. I wish you good luck on your new start and hope your father gets whatever help he needs as well. *internet-space-hugs*

Very sorry that I did not donate earlier, my condolences go to SkyRender and his family, I donated $25 dollars for now, and maybe more in the future, unfortunately I am younger than most people on here so I don't have very much money.. Either way, I hope we will be able to raise the intended amount!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.