[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

AWESOMENESS!!! Thanks so much!!!

PS: You might wanna look at the Inon Adapter decoupler (Still says centaur in description)

There's bound to be bugs, as it seems like there wasn't much testing done before release... As I've noticed from 5 minutes of gameplay:

-The booster engines are sill too far in.

-The vernier's flame effect is still a smidge too high.

-What Davidy12 mentioned~

-The sustainer has a minimum thrust of like 100(So you can't shut it down with throttle; I don't think it's supposed to do that...)

-The little box on the sustainer adapter tank clips through the booster engine fairing (That just irks me :c)

Other than that A+ work once again, my friend.

Edit: Davidy12 ninja'd me on the sustainer min. throttle...

Updated, fixed some bugs. I cannot for the life of me get the thrust fx to offset correctly on the vernier. But I figure it isn't game breaking and won't break saves once I get a fix. My primary concern is just getting something out. I'll have time to put out another hotfix before next week so please report any more problems.

Cheers!

EDIT: Also, Kerbalstuff won't update soooo yeah

EDIT2: Kerbalstuff update is up!

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by CobaltWolf

This update is terrible and your mod is garbage. You should feel terrible!

I would say if I was a horrible person. Great job! Love the Centaur especially. Highly useful.

Yeah it feels right where it should for me. A certain... ah' date=' someone thinks that it's fairly underpowered.

Awesome :cool:

I haven't been this excited since I found OMSK. Looking forward to re-enacting Project Mercury tonight :)

OMSK was awesome and I definitely feel like I've been subconsciously recreating it. Be careful, apparently mercury configuration still likes to flip.

Currently I'm trying to create a KASA like sandbox game. Your mod is a key element. :D

OMSK, it was good, but I think it was geared for people who like Real Life add ons. (IE: FASA)

Really? OMSK always seemed stockalike to me. At least, the Atlas SM65 and Redstone were.

Since I'm in the middle of planning stages... what would people like to see for the next update? I think I want to make Vanguard next, because I want an Able. But I also want to make some probe parts...

PS: Don't know what happened, but for some reason Science revisited revisited, it's working again!!!

Anyways, looking forward to the Agena :D

I'd say do Agena first and then Vanguard.

Seconded...for probe I would say Pioneer. It would be nice to have an early probe instead of stayputnik :)

ATP9yn2.png?1

T.T

I'm working on a probe core that sort of combines Explorer 7 and Pioneer 1. Along with some other cool bits to go with them. But I guess I have to try and finish Agena first haha.

Paging /u/Beale... wait, crap.

I'll ask about it.

1.5m turned out to be a very handy size for some things, like the Gemini capsule diameter and the Soyuz radial booster diameter. Even though it is very non-standard, it does fill some gaps in craft designs that cannot be filled otherwise.

Curtquarquesso is the expert on its applications though :)

1.5m turned out to be a very handy size for some things, like the Gemini capsule diameter and the Soyuz radial booster diameter. Even though it is very non-standard, it does fill some gaps in craft designs that cannot be filled otherwise.

Curtquarquesso is the expert on its applications though :)

Hmm I feel far less restricted in adding stuff in that size category now. :)

Hmm I feel far less restricted in adding stuff in that size category now. :)

I think any size factor is fine, as long as adapters to common sizes are provided and the size is fully 'fleshed-out' (Though I am being a little hypocritical nevery having flushed-out the 0.9375m size).

If it works for you, use it! :)

Here's a 1.5m Gemini for example. The size is only very minor bigger than 1.25m, but enough to be notice-able.

It is worth noting, I never have adopted 1.5m in the end, but it is good for Tweakscale.

de825a0a06.jpg

Edited by Beale

I think any size factor is fine, as long as adapters to common sizes are provided and the size is fully 'fleshed-out' (Though I am being a little hypocritical nevery having flushed-out the 0.9375m size).

If it works for you, use it! :)

Yeah that's sort of the way I'm leaning. If it makes you feel any better, Venom has been working on a .9375m Ablestar-inspired upper stage.

EDIT: Venom you should post pics I haven't seen it yet.

Edited by CobaltWolf