[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

4 hours ago, rasta013 said:

OH WOW!  Somehow along the way I missed this.  When I last tried this (admittedly it was sometime in April) it was causing me real issues and throwing NREs at me everywhere.  Obvious now that it was a mod conflict from something else apparently but I never checked again thinking it wasn't working.  Thanks for the heads up!

Anytime! <3

yup, but many of them are out of date and some are missing. You're the official craft maker, if you're going to update them please let me know and I'll take them down. Well, whatever you guys decide, I'm new here, don't want to impose anything :)

Edited by Drakenex

48 minutes ago, Drakenex said:

yup, but many of them are out of date and some are missing. You're the official craft maker, if you're going to update them please let me know and I'll take them down. Well, whatever you guys decide, I'm new here, don't want to impose anything :)

It's ok, and TBH, @DiscoSlelge 's Manual is much more useful than craft files, since there are soooooo many craft files. I fixed the craft files, but I didn't update them, so sorry if I sounded angry, since I thought they were updated.  If perhaps people could like, inform me when craft files are out of date with a message or something? 

5 minutes ago, Sgt.Shutesie said:

If perhaps people could like, inform me when craft files are out of date with a message or something? 

The craft files are out of date! :-)

Perhaps you could add @Drakenex's files to your database so everything is in one place. Assuming he doesn't mind.

9 hours ago, Jso said:

The craft files are out of date! :-)

Perhaps you could add @Drakenex's files to your database so everything is in one place. Assuming he doesn't mind.

I have all the files, more actually, than he has, I just need to update them, which is a job for like 8 hours from now, because I'm dog tired.

Edit: Delay that, I am going to redo the whole system, so it's hopefully smaller. Rather than having every single version of a rocket, I'll have the upper stages and the first stages for the rockets. So instead of, Muo IA (Nothing), Muo IB (Small agena), Muo IC (medium Agena), Muo ID (large agena), Muo ID Belle Target Vehicle (Agena TV), etc etc. I'll have the different agena upper stages that you merge to the payload, then you can merge whatever first stage you want, and add adapters as needed.

Edited by Sgt.Shutesie

4 hours ago, ultraviolet150 said:

Any luck with this? No rush, just super impatient cos coolrockets are just so.... um.... cool? :P

Ever written a CR patch from scratch? :0.0:  While the config patch itself is easy, aligning everything is not exactly easy or quick especially since the in-editor preview for effects isn't working atm.

10 minutes ago, Nerfclasher said:

does this mod support tech tree mods like ctt

As far as I know, CTT works fine with BDB. We don't add anything to the new nodes though. I believe ETT has basic support for BDB.

Sorry for being kind of quiet around here everyone. Lot of real life stuff happening this week. Good news is last night I sorted out some lingering issues with the Saturn 1 parts, such as the fins not working in the editor. I hope to have it more or less done by the end of the week. Right now its pretty much just a couple more parts that need to go on the texture sheet. Probably no streams this week but I'll be able to work an hour here and there.

On 6/19/2016 at 9:40 PM, Sgt.Shutesie said:

I have all the files, more actually, than he has, I just need to update them, which is a job for like 8 hours from now, because I'm dog tired.

Edit: Delay that, I am going to redo the whole system, so it's hopefully smaller. Rather than having every single version of a rocket, I'll have the upper stages and the first stages for the rockets. So instead of, Muo IA (Nothing), Muo IB (Small agena), Muo IC (medium Agena), Muo ID (large agena), Muo ID Belle Target Vehicle (Agena TV), etc etc. I'll have the different agena upper stages that you merge to the payload, then you can merge whatever first stage you want, and add adapters as needed.

Its funny, I used your craft files once and then started doing what you just suggested on my own. When I unlock parts I create core stages, upper stages, and side mounted boosters (complete with radial decoupler and sepatrons if needed) in subassemblies, so whenever I make a new craft, the rest of the rocket is just 6-8 clicks of the mouse. I do the same with Tantares and mix and match different stages together all the time too. I highly recommend this, its so much simpler to have the individual stages and assemble them to create all the different IRL versions. I can even share my sub assemblies if you want a third pass at crafts.

Also can we please not talk about AST on this forum? I wish my experience meeting her had been as pleasant as yours @Drakenex

Just now, Drakenex said:

I'm an Apple guy, so may be night shift :rolleyes:. so, is that good or bad? are thy OK? I can use a less yellowish filter :wink:

I'd rather the screenshots didn't have a filter on them. Especially because it crushes the values so the darks and lights are blown out a little. :)

37 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

I'd rather the screenshots didn't have a filter on them. Especially because it crushes the values so the darks and lights are blown out a little. :)

Right away!

@CobaltWolf better now? pls let me know so I can add descriptions and assemble some more

Edited by Drakenex