Compatibility with KSP 1.1
Dependency Updates
With the advent of part search, moved all USI parts back to standard categories
Planetary Storage and Warehouse Distribution now respect disabled warehouses
Warehouses are disabled by default
LightGlobe is now a logistics consumer
Dirt auto-jettison is now based on a positive Periapsis
Added ReplacementParts recipe for EL
Fixed an issue where overflow was not properly transfering into planetary logistics during long catch-up mechanics

Download from GitHub:   https://github.com/BobPalmer/MKS-LITE/releases

Was the Akademy Module added in this by chance. Don't see it in the notes but just checking to make sure :P 

14 hours ago, RoverDude said:

With the advent of part search, moved all USI parts back to standard categories

Is there a way with part search (perhaps a specific keyword) to get it to list all USI/MKS parts?  Most of the time I can't remember the specific names of parts, so I used the USI/MKS specific categories when looking for them.

Came across this. 

(Filename:  Line: -1)

KbApp.OnDestroy Planet Resources

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Kolonization.KolonizationMonitor.OnDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename:  Line: -1)

Ok, so I'm playing around with this on the launchpad. 

I've got a command pod on top of a colony hub, and a connected ag module, powerpack, sifter, lab, hab, and storage module. The Ag module is constantly saying 'State: not enough crew'. I've got three Kerbals (two scientists, one engineer). I can't move any into the ag module, because apparently it's not a module you can move crew into?

Also, is the hab module supposed to turn mulch into fertilizer, along with dirt? I've got mulch, dirt, and a running Hab module, and no fertilizer is being generated.

Well, I managed to solve some of my problems (config file change referenced earlier in this thread for the Ag module - would be nice if that was back-added to the 1.0.5 release).

I have a decent base going on Minmus now, but I've got a few issues:

* When switching away to another off-planet vessel and back, a number of things stop working. The Junior mining excavator and the portable strip miner have to be restarted, as does the Regolith sifter. The life support status (USI) in the Ag module and the hab module state 'inoperative', even thought it appears they are actually still working. 

* My solar panels keep producing power even when the sun is down!

1.  Drills turning off is likely due to physics hop (check if you have the same problem once 1.1 hits)

2.  Life support issues are fixed in the next 1.1 release

3.  This is how stock handles solar over warp (it's a long story, but short version is that I wrote it in stock to be optimistic not pessimistic WRT solar power and catch-up mechanics)

It should not charge while the sun is down, no.  If it's doing it outside of catch-up mechanics or heavy warp, something is jinky and you should replicate it with stock parts, take a video, and put it on the 1.1 pre-release tracker :)

@RoverDude As requested, here's the list of stuff not showing up in SPH/VAB:

- smallest radially attached Supplies, Mulch, Fertilizer tanks

- Nom-o-matics, both sizes

-Still no use for Dirt,

-Also, tons of other resources are available to scan for, but not to mine for. Doesn't really make much sense to me. I can log a Github if you'd like!

Ah - well the nomomatics come from USI-LS and the little tanks are part of USI-Core.  Sounds like you did not install all of the mods :)

I'd just hold off till the next patch (being bundled even as we speak)

10 minutes ago, RoverDude said:

Ah - well the nomomatics come from USI-LS and the little tanks are part of USI-Core.  Sounds like you did not install all of the mods :)

I'd just hold off till the next patch (being bundled even as we speak)

This is embarrassing... I had everything installed, I just was sloppy about putting stuff into the correct folders. 

May not be directly MKS Lite, but: Is there a reason the radial Kontainers don't allow for the same options as the other Kontainers? Eg, why can't I put fertilizer in a 0.313m round Kontainer.