Avera9e's Visual Ultimatum - 76 non-part mods to enhance stock visual sound and veteran career gameplay.

HafCoJoe

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, MK3424 said:

You could add SMAA: an alternative anti-aliasing method that works really well

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/126591-smaa-best-anti-aliasing-there-is/

Hmm... Sounds interesting. I sadly can't look at the HD comparisons from my phone but yeah I'll add this when I get the chance. Interesting...

• 3 weeks later...

I just discovered this thread, that's exactly the kind of mods list I was looking for! Maybe you should rename it to make it clear that it's much more than just visual enhancements.

May I use your stock-looking PlanetShine icon to replace the official one?

I would like to suggest another mod for your list, very useful to tweak a hard career game setup: Custom Barn Kit

Edited by Valerian

4 hours ago, Valerian said:

I just discovered this thread, that's exactly the kind of mods list I was looking for! Maybe you should rename it to make it clear that it's much more than just visual enhancements.

May I use your stock-looking PlanetShine icon to replace the official one?

I would like to suggest another mod for your list, very useful to tweak a hard career game setup: Custom Barn Kit

Dude... I would be honored if you used it. :) - I also don't much care about retaining any rights over those icons either so do all you want with them. The textures are fairly high resolution compared to what the default icon resolution is thought of. Toolbar icons show up as 38x38 pixels on your standard 1920x1080 monitor, and these icons are 76x76 pixels, you might want to try half-ing the image size and seeing if it loses any visible resolution.

4 hours ago, severedsolo said:

Just to let you know, kerbin space station is now called "Contract Pack: Bases and Stations" and includes CosmoBro's old base construction pack.

Thanks that's good to know. I shall update.

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, mcirish3 said:

Just a thought but would you be ok with this thread being linked in The Mod Docket?  I hate seeing good work get scrubbed to the archives. 

I would love for that :) I keep this list relatively updated per game release but it would be a shame for this thread to vanish. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Table said:

Just wondering, but does SVE or AVP Rebooted work with this?

It should. I've been waiting on 1.1 to update the visuals list but either of those should work.

34 minutes ago, mcirish3 said:

Looking forward to seeing this list revamped for 1.1 you are still listed in the Mod Docket.

Thanks! Good to hear :)

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.