Depreciated SVE -Do Not Enter-

Nhawks17

Tengo el mismo problema que Berlin. Nubes muy bajas sobre KSC en la v0.6.1 además de una pérdida de frames substancial de entre 10 y 15 fps.

I have the same problem as Berlin. Very low clouds over KSC in v0.6.1 plus a substantial loss of frames between 10 and 15 fps.

8 hours ago, Berlin said:

They don't follow though.  they are just very low set clouds.  Almost looks like a fog at KSC.  I know what you are saying but I don't know that it pertains to what I'm reporting. I'm sure I'll figure it out 

hi all. i just did a fresh install of the new version and also concur the clouds are super low, like flying through dense fog. has a pretty cool effect, but probably not the one you're going for :cool:

1 minute ago, Nhawks17 said:

I'll get a fix out sometime today. Sorry guys, didn't notice it myself but I shall fix it :0.0:

No need to apologize dood. You made a quality mod.  We are just helping test :) and if that's the only issue than I'd say it's pretty damn good! Did you happen to see the eve update? 

1 minute ago, Berlin said:

No need to apologize dood. You made a quality mod.  We are just helping test :) and if that's the only issue than I'd say it's pretty damn good! Did you happen to see the eve update? 

I did not no?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SVE v0.6.2 [KSP 1.1]

- Adjusted Kerbin volumetric clouds

- Updated included EVE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More FPS, More Bugs! Maybe....

31 minutes ago, Nhawks17 said:

SVE v0.6.2 [KSP 1.1]

- Adjusted Kerbin volumetric clouds

- Updated included EVE

More FPS, More Bugs! Maybe....

Thanks for the quick update. I will prove that this works for me.

I had that issue just now in 6.0 in high (hyperbolic) orbit, combined with the clouds 'shrinking' the closer i came. Getting lower fixed the problems.

Didn't yet check in the newest version tho!

Edited by Temeter

48 minutes ago, Temeter said:

I had that issue just now in 6.0 in high (hyperbolic) orbit, combined with the clouds 'shrinking' the closer i came. Getting lower fixed the problems.

ill try that

Edited by Berlin

54 minutes ago, Temeter said:

if you are currently trying then it try this... go into orbit at 300km. return to the space center then choose your ship from the tracking station. that's how I have replicated it.

1 minute ago, Berlin said:

if you are currently trying then it try this... go into orbit at 300km. return to the space center then choose your ship from the tracking station. that's how I have replicated it.

My craft came directly from moho.

11 minutes ago, Berlin said:

this is just happening on kerbin AFAIK. its a really easy bug to replicate unless its just me. now i just need to find out if its SVE or EVE. Any thoughts @Nhawks17?

The black cities bug has been an issue for awhile. I have it listed in the OP. Test it with EVE though and see if it does it then. If it's just SVE I think I might know what causes it

16 minutes ago, Nhawks17 said:

The black cities bug has been an issue for awhile. I have it listed in the OP. Test it with EVE though and see if it does it then. If it's just SVE I think I might know what causes it

my bad I must have missed that in the OP

21 minutes ago, Valkyria90 said:

I'm loving this! Really great mod and it synergizes so well with Scatterer. I'm having an issue with clouds though. There are no clouds on Kerbin during night. Is this a bug or a feature? :wink:

The clouds are just very dark as they would be IRL, they're just difficult to see

1 minute ago, Nhawks17 said:

The clouds are just very dark as they would be IRL, they're just difficult to see

No, they are literally gone. I look at the sky, and I see the stars with no blurs, or clouds moving over them. I've used RVE and EVE before and this is the first time I encountered this.

Just now, Valkyria90 said:

No, they are literally gone. I look at the sky, and I see the stars with no blurs, or clouds moving over them. I've used RVE and EVE before and this is the first time I encountered this.

Well I can't do anything without pictures and logs