Undone things in KSP.

DMSP

On 8.11.2016 at 5:52 PM, Mikki said:

Undone things in KSP?

Maybe partially scrapping (with KIS) and reconstruction (Konstruction mod) of a whole interplanetary vessel in LKO.
Well thats what i am about to do the next days.:D
Gonna post some pics, i have a reliable space shuttle that performs rather safe and sound, to refund the expensive parts on ground.

Using KIS and the OMS workshop to create small parts I build an interplanetary ship on Gilly. With life support and extra living space. Yes it was pretty small: MK1 pod with octo2 probe and parachute on top. 
Heat shield, decopler MK1 landing can as crew quarter, life support, fuel and engine, solar and batteries radial. 
Window for Kerbin return came up and I had an rescued kerbal from contract. 

4 minutes ago, DMSP said:

Oh wow guys, one helluva necro. I'm not going to be maintaining this, so if someone would like to come and take it over you have my full approval.

This forum is increasingly in need of a big "This thread is old, are you sure you want to necro it?" warning :) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.