The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

1 hour ago, max_creative said:

Hopefully the super high toque and thrust vectoring would keep it stable.

Then again, most likely not. Thrust vectoring doesn't seem to be enough to stabilize things with huge wings going really fast. Especially when you put something with big wings on the TOP like I usually do... It appears that things with high drag launch best with the boosters around them, as @Just Jim has done, instead of above or below.

@Everyone

By the way, in case anyone or their friends are interested in buying KSP,

KSP is 40% off, only $23.99 on Steam for the next 24 hours and 20 minutes! (from right now) It's some kind of "Midweek Madness" sale.

(And for the record, I am not condoning or recommending Steam in any way) In fact...

Spoiler

... Never mind. Don't get me started on Steam lol :mad:

But hey! A great deal! I paid $80. :mad:

Edited by Jeb!

10 minutes ago, Jeb! said:

@Everyone

By the way, in case anyone or their friends are interested in buying KSP,

KSP is 40% off, only $23.99 on Steam for the next 24 hours and 20 minutes! (from right now) It's some kind of "Midweek Madness" sale.

(And for the record, I am not condoning or recommending Steam in any way) In fact...

Reveal hidden contents

... Never mind. Don't get me started on Steam lol :mad:

But hey! A great deal! I paid $80. :mad:

How do you update? I don't know, but I really really really want 1.1!

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 11:01 AM, Jeb! said:

For non-Steam users, the people who bought the re-downloadable game from KSP, all you have to do is sign into your KSP account, then re-download KSP, which is now default set to 1.1.

Edited by Jeb!

16 minutes ago, Jeb! said:

So @Just Jim, you have a whole lot of spacecraft and bases on your save. I'm wondering how well they transitioned over to 1.1?

There was the asteroid bug, but that seems to have been fixed.  Other than that everything seems to be working.  But I haven't tried everything yet.  Like you said, there's a lot to go thru... :wink:

Edited by Just Jim

Just now, Just Jim said:

There was the asteroid bug, but that seems to have been fixed.  Other than that everything seems to be working. 

Wish I could say as much...

But great! Your story subjects are intact to fight Thompberry another day!

40 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Then if it's working, will we see more chapters soon? And will you send another Dresperado to Dres? 

There will definitely be more chapters, but as for when, it depends on whether I encounter any more bugs or not.

As for Dres... that information is classified and on a strictly need-to-know basis...  :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Just Jim said:

There will definitely be more chapters, but as for when, it depends on whether I encounter any more bugs or not.

As for Dres... that information is classified and on a strictly need-to-know basis...  :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, max_creative said:

I NEED TO KNOW!

I was waiting for someone to say that.

Edited by Jeb!

13 minutes ago, Jeb! said:

Ok, last off-topic post. :D Just showing another great opportunity if anyone wants to buy KSP for friends. KSP is also now for sale for $24.00 from the KSP Store. Pay the extra 1 cent over Steam's $23.99 price, it's worth it! Trust me on this. KSP store also gives you unlimited downloads in case anything goes wrong.

Ok, I'm done lol

Dude!  Come on.... I'm not a TV show that has advertisements! 
And most everyone viewing this already has KSP in one form or another. 

Stop, please!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.