[1.1][1.1-1] Apr-19-2016 Dynamic Texture Loader

rbray89

This mod has stabilized my RO/RP-0 career save significantly.  I'm on Win32 with OpenGL.

Usually I get a crash after about 2 hours of play, but yesterday with this mod, I played for almost 5 straight hours without a crash.

Thanks!

Edited by Apexazimuth

1 hour ago, sarbian said:

no it should be early enough. Did you have a look at ModuleManager.ConfigCache (if you have MM) to see if the change worked ?

I was actually wondering if it might be too early... Yeah, I did. I also tried something like this before (editing part configs) to no avail.

3 minutes ago, smjjames said:

What's the duplicate texture issue? Haven't seen that one, but cool that the lag problem is fixed now.

It's where a part references a texture that was duplicated (eg. 3 parts. 2 have a texture that is the same, so we only load 1, but the texture that isn't loaded is used by a third part) that can't be found. It is what results in the black textures in some part mods.

Tested 1-41 . It's gorgeous.

Disappeared the frame rate drop in SPH when you add the first and several subsequent parts. No bugs!

But there was only a small lag when rotating the camera around the ships under construction (especially when you rotate the camera to the entrance of the hangar). (my hardware ASUS R9290 video card(4gb ram))

No bugs or delays when switching IVA!

ps thanks for the mod! happy new year!

7 hours ago, rbray89 said:

Another pre-release: https://github.com/rbray89/DynamicTextureLoader/releases/tag/DTL-1.41

Fixes (lag gone) and now we also unload/load IVA textures.

Still need to figure out how to solve the duplicate texture issue.

You really should version number the downloadable folders, I currently have files named x86-DynamicTextureLoader-Release, x86-DynamicTextureLoader-Release(1), and x86-DynamicTextureLoader-Release(2), get my drift? ;)

This is wierd, at some point while module manager is doing it's thing (looks like it starts with the IR model rework parts), it starts spamming this type of exception: Editwhiletyping: Actually, it appears to be specific to that one part.

IsolatedStorageException: Could not find a part of the path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\DynamicTextureLoader\Plugins\ScaledTexCache\MagicSmokeIndustries\Parts\Rework_Utility\Probe\Misc\IR_SurfaceSampler\IR_EndEffector_e_hash_2A-65-5B-1A-7E-D7-11-7B-77-DB-85-F9-08-AD-39-3F"
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at System.IO.File.Create (System.String path, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at System.IO.File.Create (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at System.IO.File.WriteAllBytes (System.String path, System.Byte[] bytes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at DynamicTextureLoader.TextureConverter.TGAToTexture (.TextureInfo texture, Boolean inPlace, Vector2 size, System.String cache, Boolean mipmaps) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at DynamicTextureLoader.TextureConverter.Reload (.TextureInfo texture, Boolean inPlace, Vector2 size, System.String cache, Boolean mipmaps) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at DynamicTextureLoader.TexRefCnt.Minimize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at DynamicTextureLoader.TexRefCnt.Unload (Boolean force) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at DynamicTextureLoader.TexRefCnt.UnLoadFromTexture (UnityEngine.Material material, Int32 id, Boolean force, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 list) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at DynamicTextureLoader.TexRefCnt.UnLoadFromMaterial (UnityEngine.Material material, Boolean force, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 list) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at DynamicTextureLoader.TexRefCnt.UnLoadFromRenderer (UnityEngine.Renderer renderer, Boolean force, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 list) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at DynamicTextureLoader.TextureUnloaderPartModule.Unload (Boolean force) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at DynamicTextureLoader.Loader.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

And then after it gets to the main screen, it stops spamming that and starts spamming this until I get to KSC screen in a save:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at PartModule.Load (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Edit: Output log: http://sta.sh/02bebnvf2mq6

The lag appears to definetly be gone though, thanks. :)

Edited by smjjames

2 hours ago, smjjames said:

This is wierd, at some point while module manager is doing it's thing (looks like it starts with the IR model rework parts), it starts spamming this type of exception: Editwhiletyping: Actually, it appears to be specific to that one part.

IsolatedStorageException: Could not find a part of the path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\DynamicTextureLoader\Plugins\ScaledTexCache\MagicSmokeIndustries\Parts\Rework_Utility\Probe\Misc\IR_SurfaceSampler\IR_EndEffector_e_hash_2A-65-5B-1A-7E-D7-11-7B-77-DB-85-F9-08-AD-39-3F"
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at System.IO.File.Create (System.String path, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at System.IO.File.Create (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at System.IO.File.WriteAllBytes (System.String path, System.Byte[] bytes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at DynamicTextureLoader.TextureConverter.TGAToTexture (.TextureInfo texture, Boolean inPlace, Vector2 size, System.String cache, Boolean mipmaps) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at DynamicTextureLoader.TextureConverter.Reload (.TextureInfo texture, Boolean inPlace, Vector2 size, System.String cache, Boolean mipmaps) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at DynamicTextureLoader.TexRefCnt.Minimize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at DynamicTextureLoader.TexRefCnt.Unload (Boolean force) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at DynamicTextureLoader.TexRefCnt.UnLoadFromTexture (UnityEngine.Material material, Int32 id, Boolean force, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 list) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at DynamicTextureLoader.TexRefCnt.UnLoadFromMaterial (UnityEngine.Material material, Boolean force, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 list) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at DynamicTextureLoader.TexRefCnt.UnLoadFromRenderer (UnityEngine.Renderer renderer, Boolean force, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 list) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at DynamicTextureLoader.TextureUnloaderPartModule.Unload (Boolean force) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

And then after it gets to the main screen, it stops spamming that and starts spamming this until I get to KSC screen in a save:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at PartModule.Load (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Edit: Output log: http://sta.sh/02bebnvf2mq6

The lag appears to definetly be gone though, thanks. :)

Hmmm... I think this is due to the windows folder/file length limitation of 260 characters (which is exactly the length of this file. 
I just updated the release to fix it: https://github.com/rbray89/DynamicTextureLoader/releases/tag/DTL-1.41

@rbray89 there are major issues with the Procedural Parts textures, For some reason it will change textures to uber low quality even when in use, deleting the cached textures fixes this.... up until it happens again.

I think it usually does this when going back into the VAB/SPH and/or loading a pre-made ship.

30 minutes ago, Sovek said:

@rbray89 there are major issues with the Procedural Parts textures, For some reason it will change textures to uber low quality even when in use, deleting the cached textures fixes this.... up until it happens again.

I think it usually does this when going back into the VAB/SPH and/or loading a pre-made ship.

What version? Logs?

1 hour ago, rbray89 said:

What version? Logs?

Not sure on the version, think it was the one put up within about 12-14hrs after posting this on the forum. No logs either. Also, the textures arn't shiny either, the Atlas texture just looks dull as well, even without the low-res textures being applied.

No logs either.

Edited by Sovek

Okay... V1.41 is hanging up on Stock Extension parts - Lack's SXT mod.  The loader hangs on a couple of the parts, if I remove DTL, it loads fine, if I rename the part.cfg to part.old, it loads fine, so it's definitely something in these parts that's causing the issue.  The game also doesn't become unresponsive, it just sits there... when I go into "Force Quit", it's not showing as broken, and the sayings on the loading screen continue to cycle, it just doesn't do anything.  I thought maybe it was just taking a while to load, so I let it go for a good half hour with no progress.  For reference, I'm running on a Macbook pro 13" retina, KSP 1.0.5.  Here are the relevant log sections:

[LOG 19:30:28.650] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'SXT/Parts/Command/Ke111/part/SXTke111'
[LOG 19:30:28.781] PartLoader: Part 'SXT/Parts/Command/Ke111/part/SXTke111' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 19:30:28.830] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'SXTke111'
[LOG 19:30:28.836] DynamicTextureLoader: Unloading: SXT/Parts/Command/HECS-Ranger/partProbe/SXTHECSRanger
[LOG 19:30:28.836] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder
[LOG 19:30:28.836] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_001
[LOG 19:30:28.836] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_002
[LOG 19:30:28.836] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_003
[LOG 19:30:28.836] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Torus
[LOG 19:30:28.918] DynamicTextureLoader: Unloading: SXT/Parts/Command/Ke111/part/SXTke111
[LOG 19:30:28.918] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_010

49 minutes ago, JJE64 said:

Okay... V1.41 is hanging up on Stock Extension parts - Lack's SXT mod.  The loader hangs on a couple of the parts, if I remove DTL, it loads fine, if I rename the part.cfg to part.old, it loads fine, so it's definitely something in these parts that's causing the issue.  The game also doesn't become unresponsive, it just sits there... when I go into "Force Quit", it's not showing as broken, and the sayings on the loading screen continue to cycle, it just doesn't do anything.  I thought maybe it was just taking a while to load, so I let it go for a good half hour with no progress.  For reference, I'm running on a Macbook pro 13" retina, KSP 1.0.5.  Here are the relevant log sections:

[LOG 19:30:28.650] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'SXT/Parts/Command/Ke111/part/SXTke111'
[LOG 19:30:28.781] PartLoader: Part 'SXT/Parts/Command/Ke111/part/SXTke111' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 19:30:28.830] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'SXTke111'
[LOG 19:30:28.836] DynamicTextureLoader: Unloading: SXT/Parts/Command/HECS-Ranger/partProbe/SXTHECSRanger
[LOG 19:30:28.836] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder
[LOG 19:30:28.836] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_001
[LOG 19:30:28.836] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_002
[LOG 19:30:28.836] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_003
[LOG 19:30:28.836] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Torus
[LOG 19:30:28.918] DynamicTextureLoader: Unloading: SXT/Parts/Command/Ke111/part/SXTke111
[LOG 19:30:28.918] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_010

You sure? I have SXT installed, and it runs fine for me. Maybe you are running an old version of it? my SXTke11 config:

PART
{

// --- general parameters ---
name = SXTke111
module = Part
author = C. Jenkins Lack

// --- asset parameters ---

MODEL
{
	model = SXT/Parts/Command/Ke111/model
	texture = cockpit , SXT/OldAssets/Command/Mark1Cockpit/Mk1C
	texture = cockpit_NRM , SXT/OldAssets/Command/Mark1Cockpit/Mk1C_NRM
	texture = ksp_l_cupola_internal_diff , Squad/Spaces/cupolaInternal/ksp_l_cupola_internal_diff
	texture = ksp_l_cupola_internal_normal_NRM , Squad/Spaces/cupolaInternal/ksp_l_cupola_internal_normal
	texture = mk2CrewCabin , Squad/Parts/Utility/mk2CrewCabin/mk2CrewCabin
	texture = mk2CrewCabin_LUM , Squad/Parts/Utility/mk2CrewCabin/mk2CrewCabin_LUM
	texture = model000 , Squad/Parts/Command/cupola/ksp_l_cupola_diff
	texture = model001NRM , Squad/Parts/Command/cupola/ksp_l_cupola_normal
	texture = model002 , SXT/OldAssets/FuelTank/MK1FuselageStructural/model000 
	}
scale = 1
rescaleFactor = 1

// --- node definitions ---
// definition format is Position X, Position Y, Position Z, Up X, Up Y, Up Z
node_stack_bottom = 0.0, -0.625, 0.0, 0, -1, 0, 2
//node_attach = 0.0, 0.0, 0.52, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0, 1

// --- editor parameters ---
TechRequired = advFlightControl
entryCost = 2800
cost = 3400
category = Pods
subcategory = 0
title = Ke-111 'Kondor'
manufacturer = Kerlington Model Rockets and Paper Products Inc
description = The Ke-111 is billeted as a 'high-visibility' cockpit for tourist carrying craft; some observers have, however, questioned the purpose of the 'Gravity Assisted Ordinance Delivery Scope' mounted near the co-pilot's seat.
//attachment rules: stack, srfAttach, allowStack, allowSrfAttach, allowCollision
attachRules = 1,0,1,1,0

// --- standard part parameters ---
mass = 2.0
dragModelType = default
maximum_drag = 0.20
minimum_drag = 0.15
angularDrag = 2
crashTolerance = 45
maxTemp = 3400
breakingForce = 2000
breakingTorque = 2000

stagingIcon = COMMAND_POD
vesselType = Ship

// --- internal setup ---
CrewCapacity = 2

INTERNAL
{
  name = ke111cockpit
}

MODULE
{
	name = ModuleCommand
	minimumCrew = 1
}

RESOURCE
{
	name = ElectricCharge
	amount = 20
	maxAmount = 20
}

MODULE
{
	name = ModuleReactionWheel

PitchTorque = 5
	YawTorque = 5
	RollTorque = 5

RESOURCE
	{
		name = ElectricCharge
		rate = 1.0
	}
}
MODULE
{
	name = ModuleScienceExperiment	

experimentID = crewReport

experimentActionName = Crew Report
	resetActionName = Discard Crew Report
	reviewActionName = Review Report

useStaging = False	
	useActionGroups = True
	hideUIwhenUnavailable = True	
	rerunnable = True

xmitDataScalar = 1.0
}
MODULE
{
	name = ModuleScienceContainer

reviewActionName = Review Stored Data
	storeActionName = Store Experiments
	evaOnlyStorage = True
	storageRange = 2.0
}
MODULE
{
	name = ModuleAnimateGeneric
	animationName = he111anim
	actionGUIName = Toggle Lights
	startEventGUIName = Lights On
	endEventGUIName = Lights Off
}

}

2 hours ago, rbray89 said:

I don't know what happened there with that post.  Anyway, I'll download the latest copy of SXT and install it and see if that matters.  I just did a mod update for all my non-AVC mods, but I'll give it a shot anyway just to make sure.

okay, so I went and got SXT-25 from Lack's github page.  Same basic result.  This time the log went a little further, hopefully this can be of some use to you, it's all greek to me.

[LOG 02:47:57.709] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'SXT/Parts/Command/Ke111/part/SXTke111'
[LOG 02:47:57.843] PartLoader: Part 'SXT/Parts/Command/Ke111/part/SXTke111' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 02:47:57.893] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'SXTke111'
[LOG 02:47:57.981] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'SXT/Parts/Command/Kossak/Adaptor2/SXT25to375mKossak'
[LOG 02:47:57.993] PartLoader: Part 'SXT/Parts/Command/Kossak/Adaptor2/SXT25to375mKossak' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 02:47:57.996] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'SXT25to375mKossak'
[LOG 02:47:58.004] DynamicTextureLoader: Unloading: SXT/Parts/Command/Ke111/part/SXTke111
[LOG 02:47:58.005] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_010
[LOG 02:47:58.005] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder
[LOG 02:47:58.005] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_011
[LOG 02:47:58.005] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_012
[LOG 02:47:58.005] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_013
[LOG 02:47:58.005] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_014
[LOG 02:47:58.005] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_015
[LOG 02:47:58.050] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'SXT/Parts/Command/Kossak/part/25mKossak'
[ERR 02:47:58.066] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleConnectedLivingSpace'

[LOG 02:47:58.148] PartLoader: Part 'SXT/Parts/Command/Kossak/part/25mKossak' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 02:47:58.165] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part '25mKossak'
[LOG 02:47:58.171] DynamicTextureLoader: Unloading: SXT/Parts/Command/Kossak/Adaptor2/SXT25to375mKossak
[LOG 02:47:58.171] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_018
[LOG 02:47:58.220] DynamicTextureLoader: Unloading: SXT/Parts/Command/Kossak/part/25mKossak
[LOG 02:47:58.221] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_006
[LOG 02:47:58.221] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_011
[LOG 02:47:58.222] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'SXT/Parts/Command/Lark/part/SXTmeadowlark'
[EXC 02:47:58.234] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    PartLoader.ReplaceTextures (UnityEngine.GameObject model, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 textureNames, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 newTextures)
    PartLoader.CompileModel (.UrlConfig cfg, .ConfigNode partCfg, Single scaleFactor, .AvailablePart partInfo)
    PartLoader.ParsePart (.UrlConfig urlConfig, .ConfigNode node)
    PartLoader+.MoveNext ()

3 hours ago, JJE64 said:

okay, so I went and got SXT-25 from Lack's github page.  Same basic result.  This time the log went a little further, hopefully this can be of some use to you, it's all greek to me.

[LOG 02:47:58.222] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'SXT/Parts/Command/Lark/part/SXTmeadowlark'

[EXC 02:47:58.234] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    PartLoader.ReplaceTextures (UnityEngine.GameObject model, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 textureNames, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 newTextures)
    PartLoader.CompileModel (.UrlConfig cfg, .ConfigNode partCfg, Single scaleFactor, .AvailablePart partInfo)
    PartLoader+.MoveNext ()

I too am getting this exact error after the recent update to DTL. i 'think' this is when it should start calling/loading the start screen after the loading progress bar, but it just can't find/load it.  Does DTL do anything with any of the Non-Part textures and such i.e.: UI Screens/Windows/Scenes (is the Start Screen a scene?)?  I don't know what those appear as in the log.

Going to remove DTL and try to get it to the Start Screen and upload the output_log.txt for a comparison...might help, might not...lol.

my output_log.txt's: Output Logs < {this is a Folder of 4 output logs, renamed according to launch options. I want you to have all of them, as too often i see ModDevs saying that they need 'more' or 'all' when peeps post snippets of the log.}

One of them was an out-of-memory crash.  Using the -force-d3d11 and -force-opengl will get me to the start screen with 2.3-2.7 GB SysMem usage and between 300-500 MB VidMem usage, according to @Sarbian 's GCMonitor

Also of note: my shortcuts are not normal: I launch all 3 with 'High' priority, same as setting it manually in Task Manager.

C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c start "KSP No Switch" /High "D:\Kerbal Space Program 1.0.5\KSP.exe"

C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c start "KSP DX11" /High "D:\Kerbal Space Program 1.0.5\KSP.exe" -force-d3d11

C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c start "KSP OpenGL" /High "D:\Kerbal Space Program 1.0.5\KSP.exe" -force-opengl

(i don't use the -no-singlethreaded or -popupwindow, no-st: because on very rare occasion (once after 3+ months on one save) it has corrupted a large save.  -popup: because i get less resource usage when not rendering the desktop behind a borderless window. (yes, debatable, but what i see happening in PerfMon, ProcMon, and TaskMan tells me fullscreen is better than windowed as far as utilization and responsiveness goes...))

Happy New Yaer!!! (no, not been imbibing...well if you count coffee, i have...lol)

@SQUAD @MODERATORS : BRING BACK THE PREVIEW BUTTON WHEN POSTING!! /endCaps

Edited by Shaggygoblin

12 hours ago, JJE64 said:

[LOG 02:47:57.709] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'SXT/Parts/Command/Ke111/part/SXTke111'
[LOG 02:47:57.843] PartLoader: Part 'SXT/Parts/Command/Ke111/part/SXTke111' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 02:47:57.893] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'SXTke111'
[LOG 02:47:57.981] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'SXT/Parts/Command/Kossak/Adaptor2/SXT25to375mKossak'
[LOG 02:47:57.993] PartLoader: Part 'SXT/Parts/Command/Kossak/Adaptor2/SXT25to375mKossak' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 02:47:57.996] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'SXT25to375mKossak'
[LOG 02:47:58.004] DynamicTextureLoader: Unloading: SXT/Parts/Command/Ke111/part/SXTke111
[LOG 02:47:58.005] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_010
[LOG 02:47:58.005] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder
[LOG 02:47:58.005] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_011
[LOG 02:47:58.005] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_012
[LOG 02:47:58.005] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_013
[LOG 02:47:58.005] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_014
[LOG 02:47:58.005] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_015
[LOG 02:47:58.050] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'SXT/Parts/Command/Kossak/part/25mKossak'
[ERR 02:47:58.066] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleConnectedLivingSpace'

[LOG 02:47:58.148] PartLoader: Part 'SXT/Parts/Command/Kossak/part/25mKossak' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 02:47:58.165] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part '25mKossak'
[LOG 02:47:58.171] DynamicTextureLoader: Unloading: SXT/Parts/Command/Kossak/Adaptor2/SXT25to375mKossak
[LOG 02:47:58.171] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_018
[LOG 02:47:58.220] DynamicTextureLoader: Unloading: SXT/Parts/Command/Kossak/part/25mKossak
[LOG 02:47:58.221] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_006
[LOG 02:47:58.221] DynamicTextureLoader: Renderer: Cylinder_011
    PartLoader+.MoveNext ()

11 hours ago, Shaggygoblin said:

I too am getting this exact error after the recent update to DTL. 

my output: output_log.txt  < {this is (!) 5 MB (!) on my HDD! but I want you to have all of it, as too often i see ModDevs saying that they need 'more' or 'all' when peeps post snippets of the log.}

i 'think' this is when it should start calling/loading the start screen after the loading progress bar, but it just can't find/load it.  Does DTL do anything with any of the Non-Part textures and such i.e.: UI Screens/Windows/Scenes (is the Start Screen a scene?)?  I don't know what those appear as in the log.

Going to remove DTL and try to get it to the Start Screen and upload the output_log.txt for a comparison...might help, might not...lol.

@SQUAD/MODERATORS: BRING BACK THE PREVIEW BUTTON WHEN POSTING!! /endCaps

4 hours ago, HansB said:

Ok got the update over Ckan.

Now I'm missing icons and textures from  a lot of parts, when I remove the new one or use the older version no problems.
Looked in ksp.log lots of errors.
Ksp.log : https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D3A4ABEE97B1FC60!890&authkey=!ALXUJcMeTtppzrE&ithint=file%2clog

And all a happy new year

Try removing ATM first. I think we now conflict with it.

You all wouldn't happen to have logs when you don't use DTL? I'm having a hard time figuring out what are normal exceptions and what are errors.