Real Space Program [Need Launch Controllers] [Launch 1/14/17]

ZooNamedGames

Great work on the launch everyone! I'll admit, I had my doubts, but you guys pulled through.I have just gotten through some health issues that were consuming my time and energy, and I hope the offer is still open for me to work on this. I take it our next few crafts will be early space program, 1960's types?

5 hours ago, kmMango said:

Great work on the launch everyone! I'll admit, I had my doubts, but you guys pulled through.I have just gotten through some health issues that were consuming my time and energy, and I hope the offer is still open for me to work on this. I take it our next few crafts will be early space program, 1960's types?

Not always, this launch is a one off to test how we work with manned crafts. After this, we will go back to probes, with occasional manned rockets.

On February 28, 2016 at 0:34 PM, Dman979 said:

Yes, it is scheduled for April 2, 2016, time TBD.

EECOM, R&D, and me are working on figuring out the capsule specifics. @WellItExplodedAgain, @legoclone09, and @ZooNamedGames, we should really get back to work on this. Can we get this going? I'll pull up a copy of KSP with Hyperedit to test some orbits.

Sorry! I overlooked this. I was so tired I looked at this and thought that seems cool! I'm here from now on. 

Just now, WellItExplodedAgain said:

Sorry! I overlooked this. I was so tired I looked at this and thought that seems cool! I'm here from now on. 

Well, I can't do anything tonight or tomorrow. Day after? what times?

1 minute ago, WellItExplodedAgain said:

Saturday at 1500-1900 I will be here for sure. What is your preferred method of communication Skype, forums, Kik, or what?

Skype. We have a group. Send me a PM with your Skype name and I'll friend you (I have a bug on skype where I do not receive requests for several weeks (idk why)).

1 minute ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Skype. We have a group. Send me a PM with your Skype name and I'll friend you (I have a bug on skype where I do not receive requests for several weeks (idk why)).

I might be able to get on my computer tomorrow if I don't have too much work. I will get to you as soon as possible. 

With that note, goodnight guys and don't let the kraken bite. 

For the next couple of weeks I will not be on the forum as much as I was. I've got to design an entire university course to be unrolled in Fall 2016. I'll be on - but not as much as many of you are accustomed to me being.

If you need an image, the best thing to do is to send the request in a private message so I can find it!

4 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

For the next couple of weeks I will not be on the forum as much as I was. I've got to design an entire university course to be unrolled in Fall 2016. I'll be on - but not as much as many of you are accustomed to me being.

If you need an image, the best thing to do is to send the request in a private message so I can find it!

Don't worry, I'll fill in for you making images!

not really....

Good luck with the course!

Edited by Choctofliatrio2.0

24 minutes ago, Choctofliatrio2.0 said:

Don't worry, I'll fill in for you making images!

not really....

Good luck with the course!

Thanks... designing a course called "U.S. History since 1945" and I am actually planning to include a bunch of space exploration history in it...

37 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Thanks... designing a course called "U.S. History since 1945" and I am actually planning to include a bunch of space exploration history in it...

That sounds really cool! 1900s are my favorite period in history, and I've never really seen classes represent the period too well.

7 minutes ago, Cooboo said:

Hey there,

Im interested in joining! Any spots open?

Edit:

If the launch OP is still open I wouldn't mind joining

We could use Guido, or if your ready for a trail by fire, we also need a Capcom for this next role.

17 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

We could use Guido, or if your ready for a trail by fire, we also need a Capcom for this next role.

Guido?? Do you mean guidence?

well either way im good for anything, just give me a schdule and ill give you the go or no go. Im decent at math with a good internet connection and a good mic, so anyjobs you need just ask

Edited by Cooboo

24 minutes ago, Cooboo said:

Guido?? Do you mean guidence?

well either way im good for anything, just give me a schdule and ill give you the go or no go. Im decent at math with a good internet connection and a good mic, so anyjobs you need just ask

Guido is short hand for guidance. 

I'll assign you to Guido since Capcom is only for the elite.

PM me your Skype since that's where we communicate.

2 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Guido is short hand for guidance. 

I'll assign you to Guido since Capcom is only for the elite.

PM me your Skype since that's where we communicate.

Of course, just give me a few minutes i have to get home first. 

Thank you for the position!

1 minute ago, Cooboo said:

Of course, just give me a few minutes i have to get home first. 

Thank you for the position!

If you PM me your google contact info, you can edit the scheduling document too: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MeILK2O7hGEbyy6bebOBoHsSdS4OY_daliZnI_n65tQ/edit?usp=sharing

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.