Modded Comunity Space Station (Not an ISS replica)

Hi can i send up a Lack Luster Labs & DarkSideTechnology Inflatable habitat or a Centrifuge?And i would like to get a module up on the  Fifteenth Launch or Sixteenth Launch?How can i get involved?Like comment if you want me to send one of those two things up.I could probably do it.

Edited by Cloakedwand72

19 minutes ago, Cloakedwand72 said:

Can i please queue for a module launch?I want do do something like this.

Added you

8 minutes ago, sedativechunk said:

I want to contribute to this but at the same time, it has a lot of mods going on. :\ 

There's not a lot of mods.

On 2/12/2016 at 2:44 PM, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

I just tried the save, it claims that the part "Alnair.LK.Solar.A" is missing and the ship cannot be loaded. I have 1.05 and updated versions of both Tantares...

I won't be able to launch until this can be resolved

3 hours ago, TheSpaceManiac said:

I just tried the save, it claims that the part "Alnair.LK.Solar.A" is missing and the ship cannot be loaded. I have 1.05 and updated versions of both Tantares...

I won't be able to launch until this can be resolved

I don't know why that could be...

Launch complete, delivered a lab module and a mini-DreamChaser thing to the end. The DreamChaser lifting body comes with a small OMS system/orbital tug that can be used on its own but that's not recommended...

Link to save: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ppm87157zt9u165/AAB3r_6oVLA_47CcLMJxegAma?dl=0

65r415L.jpgLaunchfN0e9EQ.jpgThe space station (some struts on the spaceplane are weird...)

My module is composed of a section that is able to hold 10 kerbals. It also contains a large inflatable module, similar to the BA330 from Bigelow Aerospace. It also comes with two large solar panels and five clamp-o-tron senior docking ports. t6C4N0T.jpg

Vzbxfsw.jpgOSimbh0.jpg

Good luck to the next person in the queue, and happy launchings!

Here are the persistent and quicksave files:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9XLnz8FWW3fMVRYOU1JQWEwb1E

:)

4 minutes ago, pTrevTrevs said:

So now we have what, ten Kerbals on this station? It's still smaller than Mir, which normally accommodated three. The ISS usually has six on board.

Reveal hidden contents

sardines-can.jpg

We're actually bigger than Mir I think.

1 minute ago, GoldForest said:

We're actually bigger than Mir I think.

Eh, it's hard to tell. Most of the station appears to be simple access tubes, with a few actual modules. What's the mass of the station right now? Mir was 129,700 kg [Citation Needed]

5 minutes ago, pTrevTrevs said:

Eh, it's hard to tell. Most of the station appears to be simple access tubes, with a few actual modules. What's the mass of the station right now? Mir was 129,700 kg [Citation Needed]

115Tons = 230,000 Pounds = 104,326 Kgs

Also, the lag isn't what I was expecting for over 350 parts. 25.0 fps stable. Hmmm.

4 hours ago, Delta_8930 said:

My module is composed of a section that is able to hold 10 kerbals. It also contains a large inflatable module, similar to the BA330 from Bigelow Aerospace. It also comes with two large solar panels and five clamp-o-tron senior docking ports. t6C4N0T.jpg

Vzbxfsw.jpgOSimbh0.jpg

Good luck to the next person in the queue, and happy launchings!

Here are the persistent and quicksave files:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9XLnz8FWW3fMVRYOU1JQWEwb1E

:)

It says im missing kzResizablefairingbase and alnair.lk.solar a

Oh wait a second. For the first one I'll deorbit the stage that contains the procedual fairings. (because stock fairings just don't go well with me)

As for the second one, do you have Tantares installed? That panel is in the Tantares (not LV) mod. 

6 minutes ago, Delta_8930 said:

Can't really figure out why the first one would be missing the procedural fairings base. That has already been deorbited.

I'll send up a new save file in a few minutes

I reinstalled tantares and the station was loaded. I assume the fairing base was debris right? Because thats gone now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.