Modded Comunity Space Station (Not an ISS replica)

8 minutes ago, Mods_o_joy said:

Also the lifter i want to use uses these mods - Tweakscale , Vens Stock revamp mod , Stock Clamshell Fairings and Klockheed Martin SSE/Gimble, If i Completely Get rid of the lifter stage can i use it?

Actually NearFutureProps is not linked

EDIT: I want to launch it ASAP

It comes with another mod, as I state in the OP.

And as long as it won't break the save and deleted the station, you are free to use whatever mods you want client side, but the mods I listed are there because those are the parts I plan on using.
Also, another argument, someone forgets to deleted a heavy lifter, and someone doesn't have that mod, the station will get deleted. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Also, if you want to launch right now, you're going have to contact everyone in front of you and ask to cut in line. I alone will not use my power as OP to say, "Okay, go ahead."

12 minutes ago, Mods_o_joy said:

ASAP Means as soon as possible, Meaning whenever all people in front are done. Also if they forget to delete a heavy lifter then as long as its not attached to the station then it will not effect it

I know, I just thought you meant ASAP for you.

11 minutes ago, Mods_o_joy said:

Also is There a Mechjeb Module on board the station or is it just for Launching purposes To?

Also you might want to Update the OP because 5 Hour's ago Spaceplanaddict said that he had docked his Module.

I'm not sure if SpacePlane used MJ or if its still on. I would just have all mods in the OP, just to be safe.

@Mods_o_joy NearFutureProps is the near future propulsion thing.

@GoldForest:) no It's just to refuel the space planes that get docked on to the station and transfer any material mined into fuel for the ships, however i'll make sure the ore tanks are full to make sure if the fuel/oxidiser and monoprop out, they can be refilled again.

I'll wait til @SpaceplaneAddict uploads pictures to the topic, then i'll commence launch @ these times in the spoiler \/

Spoiler

Estimated times:

09:45-07/02/2016

10:30-(13-14)/02/2016

9 hours ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

Final prep is being made, the {NOT SPOILING NAME YET} is nearly ready for launch. Only thing left is to install the RCS.

I have a small suggestion. I'll be sending up crew with the spaceplane, the four're going to be cramped in a Mk2 Crew Cabin. Mind building a hab module?

I'll send up a modified BA330 :)

29 minutes ago, Mods_o_joy said:

Good, Do you know if anyone is Bringing up a Solar Array so i know if i can/Need to remove the ones on the lab before final testing?

Not that I know of. Delta but he said that's his next module.

17 minutes ago, Delta_8930 said:

After I send up the inflatable hab module I might send up a large solar farm module next week (complete with extra-large blanket panels from Near Future Tech!)

Are you using a different mods or making it out of the mods in the OP?

Edited by GoldForest

7 minutes ago, Mods_o_joy said:

The station has No power being supplied to it, So if we are going to get an array up there it needs to be done fast. The storage is alot but still, Those tiny panels are not going to be enough in its current Configuration

In the current persistence I sent you people, they appear to be perfectly fine. Electricity generation seems good, though maybe not that urgent.

5 hours ago, Mods_o_joy said:

Is anyone Taking the Farthest Port from the Clamp o tron Senior Docking port Cluster?, because i plan on Docking the 017A Lab There.

I'll have to see when I check the map and survey the area for an appropriate space to put my module.

Also, @Delta_8930 don't be so sure of yourself that you are going to launch next week. It's the OP's decision.

(@GoldForest  launching at GMT 0+)

Edited by Scientia1423

6 hours ago, Mods_o_joy said:

The station has No power being supplied to it, So if we are going to get an array up there it needs to be done fast. The storage is alot but still, Those tiny panels are not going to be enough in its current Configuration

Solar Panels are doing find for now.

6 hours ago, Delta_8930 said:

The only other mods I'm using are porkjet's habitat pack and NF solar. Do I absolutely have to use the mods that are listed in the OP? ( I use CX aerospace instead of the station parts expanded and tantares)

Yes, those mods are necessary

3 hours ago, Scientia1423 said:

I'll have to see when I check the map and survey the area for an appropriate space to put my module.

Also, @Delta_8930 don't be so sure of yourself that you are going to launch next week. It's the OP's decision.

(@GoldForest  launching at GMT 0+)

Okay Scientia, you are go for launch.

On 2/6/2016 at 11:25 PM, SpaceplaneAddict said:

I have a small suggestion. I'll be sending up crew with the spaceplane, the four're going to be cramped in a Mk2 Crew Cabin. Mind building a hab module?

My module will have 10 seats minimum

My module is added! I decided to build a Utility Cargo Module, based somewhat on the Mir Core Module. It has two large solar panels (and a smaller third one), a small science airlock (Tantares Venera science part), and a Tantares 0.9 meter docking drogue on the end.

SicG8kL.png

Module on its way to the station, only two solar panels are extended.

pHFhQa7.png

The station with my module attached (third solar array is now extended).

Updated save file: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-NU1M-kaIhgOXFKYndSei1wZUk&usp=sharing

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.