Modded Comunity Space Station (Not an ISS replica)

21 minutes ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

Also, I'll be sending up crew this flight. They'll be cramped up in the crew cabin (Mk2), really hoping someone makes a hab module for them...

That's fine. As long as it all goes up in one flight.

26 minutes ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

Also, I'll be sending up crew this flight. They'll be cramped up in the crew cabin (Mk2), really hoping someone makes a hab module for them...

Possibly..I'll either make an adapter, or a nice big hab for all the Kerbal's to love! Ideas...

To solve everyone's problem of no adapters, I'll be doing an emergency launch today or tmrw to send them up.

I'll be sending up 1.25 M and .625 m docks both regular and tantares.

Edited by GoldForest

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 10:10 PM, MatttheCzar said:

Well queue me below any adaptor launches, because I will need that adaptor.

1 hour ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

Well then I'll ask to be put right after your adapter launch, :)!

2 minutes ago, TheSpaceManiac said:

I would also like to queue to add a module

Docking modules added. There are both of the sizes of passive docking ports from tantares, one .625 stock docking port, and 4 1.25m docking ports.

Also @TheSpaceManiac, added.

My addition is a rather small (1.25m part not counting wings) DreamChaser style spaceplane, but it has a module attached to its end (consisting primarily of a 2.5m lab), is that allowed?

I can substitute the module for a docking adapter/airlock (Like Pirs on the ISS) for the lifting body spaceplane if necessary, as long as nobody moves the spaceplane and sticks a module onto the docking adapter thing.

Edited by TheSpaceManiac

36 minutes ago, TheSpaceManiac said:

My addition is a rather small (1.25m part not counting wings) DreamChaser style spaceplane, but it has a module attached to its end (consisting primarily of a 2.5m lab), is that allowed?

I can substitute the module for a docking adapter/airlock (Like Pirs on the ISS) for the lifting body spaceplane if necessary, as long as nobody moves the spaceplane and sticks a module onto the docking adapter thing.

You can launch that, but it has to be in one launch all together.

Final prep is being made, the {NOT SPOILING NAME YET} is nearly ready for launch. Only thing left is to install the RCS.

On 2/5/2016 at 5:00 PM, Delta_8930 said:

All right. I'll start building something right away. 

I have a small suggestion. I'll be sending up crew with the spaceplane, the four're going to be cramped in a Mk2 Crew Cabin. Mind building a hab module?

9 minutes ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

Final prep is being made, the {NOT SPOILING NAME YET} is nearly ready for launch. Only thing left is to install the RCS.

I have a small suggestion. I'll be sending up crew with the spaceplane, the four're going to be cramped in a Mk2 Crew Cabin. Mind building a hab module?

There is a hab module on the station already, added during the Emergency launch. You can see it in the recent pics I posted.

Edited by GoldForest

Oh man. This looks so cool! but I have none of the mods. I don't want install like 5 mods and then uninstall l them right after. Could I build a stock module and has someone launch my module to the station?

1 minute ago, Dfthu said:

Oh man. This looks so cool! but I have none of the mods. I don't want install like 5 mods and then uninstall l them right after. Could I build a stock module and has someone launch my module to the station?

I guess you could do that, if you could find someone willing to launch your module. It's not that hard to install mods though, in fact you could copy the whole game and put it in a different folder, had the 'vanilla' version, and a 'modded' version. Or move gamedatas around.

20 minutes ago, GoldForest said:

in fact you could copy the whole game and put it in a different folder, had the 'vanilla' version, and a 'modded' version.

Yea! I do that and when this is done I delete it. good idea!

Edit Sign me up!

Edited by Dfthu

I'll schedule the burans to dock after 'pTrevsTrevs' to minimise the waiting time on the space station, whilst the module will be launched after SpacePlaneAddict. And because one side is more heavy than the other, i'm forced to split my project into two pieces.(Made in 1000% pure stock)

EDIT: As of 29/02/2016, the extension arms have been halved.

Edited by Scientia1423

57 minutes ago, Scientia1423 said:

I'll schedule the burans to dock after 'pTrevsTrevs' to minimise the waiting time on the space station, whilst the module will be launched after SpacePlaneAddict. And because one side is more heavy than the other, i'm forced to split my project into two pieces.(Made in 1000% pure stock)

That is a really big module. Fuel, RCS, Mining refiners, and storage containers, are you turning the station into a mining operation or a interstellar refueler lol.

@SpaceplaneAddict Can you give pics and the actual save file?

Edited by GoldForest

4 minutes ago, Mods_o_joy said:

Gravity turn is a plugin that add's no parts(To my knowledge) So its not required. Also where do i get Nearfuture props. And where do i sign to launch a module?

Just say you want to launch a module and I'll add you, also, all mods are linked in the OP. And Yes, Gravity Turn adds no parts, but it helps a lot in launching craft. Haven't tested it with shuttles or anything a symmetrical yet. Going to now.

Edited by GoldForest

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.