KSP IS AWESOME

Chris Morris

*kringes in anticipation of the flesh-eating trolls*

Oh...right...KSP Forums. No internet piranhas!

Welcome aboard! Try to to blow up any of the buildings more than is absolutely necessary.

-Jn-

Edited by JoeNapalm

2 hours ago, JoeNapalm said:

*kringes in anticipation of the flesh-eating trolls*

Oh...right...KSP Forums. No internet piranhas!

Welcome aboard! Try to to blow up any of the buildings more than is absolutely necessary.

-Jn-

Nope no trolls or internet piranhas here, but we do have a Kraken that needs to fed now and then. :D 

Seriously welcome onboard.

Welcome :) KsP is indeed awesome...but dont let your plane building make you feel lesser. While its space in name and possibility.. KSP is as much a multi vehicle type simulation as any mods would let it be..open to personal preference :)

Have a look at Kerbal Aircraft eXpansion or KAX for some nice propellers :)

9 hours ago, Chris Morris said:

This forum is great, love that its made by squad, can't wait for 1.1 update. But in the mean time I've been up to building awesome vehicles (mostly planes/jets). :)

I'm currently driving to the north pole... so KSP has something for everyone :)

9 hours ago, Chris Morris said:

This forum is great, love that its made by squad, can't wait for 1.1 update. But in the mean time I've been up to building awesome vehicles (mostly planes/jets). :)

This game is great and I like that Squad is very dedicated to constantly improving it.

For me it's all about the rockets taking off and flying through the air while occasionally making it into space. I guess I'm pretty easy to please. 

And these forums are so full of helpful, smart people.

Hi, and welcome.

Yes, KSP is awesome,  and this community is amazing too, though being human (mostly) we do have our moments.

The scope for what you can do is enormous once you get a feel for the basics.  Just get stuck in and go and explore, but above all enjoy and learn, and then enjoy it even more.

20 hours ago, cubinator said:

And I'm driving around the Mun! It's definitely not just rocket science.

Woah, that's harder than driving on Kerbin. I just have to make sure to be careful of 4x physics timewarp around edges. They tend to be rock hard somehow. But I made good progress, 200 km on my way, 600 to go.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.