GENUIS TECHNOLOGY

KSPGENUIS

8 hours ago, lajoswinkler said:

You've missed one crucial part.

Gesundheit!

I see a crucial flaw in his design; The dimensional radiation from the proton synthesizer will interfere with the magnetic stabilizer's hypersonic friction motor, thus inhibiting it's ability to track the atomic current of the quadruple radio lens at the heart of the ultragel coolant pressure cathode. The resulting instability will inevitably lead to a breakdown of the carbon static vacuum despinner, which would obviously lead to a rapid combustion of the nitrate trioxide vibration interference manipulator. Obviously, it would be much better, instead of having the quark diverter use neodymium plasma, to use a magnetosonic parabolic radiator to eliminate the signal dissolution of the negative gravioli capture filaments.

Edit: *googles turboencabulator* *subscribes to thread*

Edited by cubinator

Just now, cubinator said:

Gesundheit!

I see a crucial flaw in his design; The dimensional radiation from the proton synthesizer will interfere with the magnetic stabilizer's hypersonic friction motor, thus inhibiting it's ability to track the atomic current of the quadruple radio lens at the heart of the ultragel coolant pressure cathode. The resulting instability will inevitably lead to a breakdown of the carbon static vacuum despinner, which would obviously lead to a rapid combustion of the nitrate trioxide vibration interference manipulator. Obviously, it would be much better, instead of having the quark diverter use neodymium plasma, to use a magnetosonic parabolic radiator to eliminate the signal dissolution of the negative gravioli capture filaments.

Edit: *googles turboencabulator* *subscribes to thread*

Brilliant.  It reminds me of a screensaver we had at work about twenty-five years ago.  It displayed a series of impressive graphs and a random mix of three words from three lists of tecnobabble words.  You could have it show graphs with comments like 'phase-conjugate hypergolic capacitance' or 'stochastic systolic variance'.   It added a bit of humour to the room and caused wonderment to casual passers-by.

On 3/14/2016 at 2:44 AM, KSPGENUIS said:

But it will be destroyed by when the heat gets exposed to it.

Reentry is extremely dangerous. You have to protect your heat from the nuclear reactors that form from air compression.

*EDIT* To do that, you need a humanshield.

Edited by Matuchkin

4 hours ago, Matuchkin said:

Reentry is extremely dangerous. You have to protect your heat from the nuclear reactors that form from air compression.

*EDIT* To do that, you need a humanshield.

This is a simple fallacy. The harmful effects of re-entry can be avoided by routing the capacitron through a di-exchanging cooling system

1 hour ago, robopilot99 said:

This is a simple fallacy. The harmful effects of re-entry can be avoided by routing the capacitron through a di-exchanging cooling system

You see, the problem with this design is: what di-exchanging cooling system would you use? technicaly, a single hydrogen di-cooler would be applicable, but inefficient. Instead, I would recommend a one-way quantum octo-laser quad transfer cooler, lining the inner electron reactor in 67.129993847766 tandem pairs. However, due to Jebediah Kerman's 445th law, this type of transfer cooler is implausible due to the capacitation potential of all atomic dodecatransfers while radiating through a tri-mirror pentagonal system. So, to actually complete your goal with maximum efficiency, one has to route quad-dimensional antimatter through a neutrino reactor, in a chamber with the shape of a 5-sided octagon. However, the problem this time arouses from the mutual quantal instability of the micro-cathode, which, in turn, combusts the radiative ultrapositive ray deflection heat-drive.

So yeah. Uhh...

Edited by Matuchkin

40 minutes ago, QuesoExplosivo said:

Bounce a graviton particle beam off the main deflector dish!

Brilliant! This will deflux the boron vibrating photon tubes, allowing for reactance in the rotary pentatoroid plasma sphere! So many new applications will be opened up by this wonderful insight!

To fix the heating issue, reset the modem. That isually fixes it, but before that, try turning off the internet and turn it back on. That fixes all problems. Even problems like this.

this does not make any sense. let's keep it that way.

15 hours ago, cubinator said:

Brilliant! This will deflux the boron vibrating photon tubes, allowing for reactance in the rotary pentatoroid plasma sphere! So many new applications will be opened up by this wonderful insight!

I like the way you think but I fear that this will emit more anti-gravioli particles than the tetron-gnarlide flux incapacitor can handle. I recommend adding a anti-gravioli detector to ensure that the tetron-gnarlide incapacitor shuts down before it blows up.

8 minutes ago, Kerbart said:

I like the way you think but I fear that this will emit more anti-gravioli particles than the tetron-gnarlide flux incapacitor can handle. I recommend adding a anti-gravioli detector to ensure that the tetron-gnarlide incapacitor shuts down before it blows up.

A negative-charge pastium plate would be installed that would repel the negative gravioli particles away from where they would interfere with the quantum binary neobender. Your idea for an emergency shut-down would also greatly enhance the safety of the incapacitor, so I recommend that it is added to the design anyways, possibly in conjuction with the mirror-triploid-wavelength converter where it would fit between the microwave clock-pincer and the alternating doplad asdermatum.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.