[1.1] MakeItSmall 1.2 - Because sometime you need stuff to be smaller

sarbian

4 hours ago, Alshain said:

@sarbian  I think the persistence may not be working.  I'm certain I have 1.2, the option to relocate the NavBall is there, but it doesn't stay between launches (sizes don't stay either).

Same issue here, the "Resize all" stays the same, but all the other options (staging, navbal, navball offset etc) reset each launch, hope this can be fixed without much effort as this mod is great, really appreciate it!

5 hours ago, Alshain said:

@sarbian  I think the persistence may not be working.  I'm certain I have 1.2, the option to relocate the NavBall is there, but it doesn't stay between launches (sizes don't stay either).

1 hour ago, bradleyjh said:

Same issue here, the "Resize all" stays the same, but all the other options (staging, navbal, navball offset etc) reset each launch, hope this can be fixed without much effort as this mod is great, really appreciate it!

I don't know what y'all have going on, because mine is working (navball size and offset) between launches and even game restarts.  Windows 7, 64-bit, non-steam version if that information helps.

27 minutes ago, razark said:

I don't know what y'all have going on, because mine is working (navball size and offset) between launches and even game restarts.  Windows 7, 64-bit, non-steam version if that information helps.

Are you using 1.2?  Did you ever have 1.1 installed?  Is it possible your settings were saved before you upgraded to 1.2 and you haven't changed them?

5 hours ago, Alshain said:

Are you using 1.2?  Did you ever have 1.1 installed?  Is it possible your settings were saved before you upgraded to 1.2 and you haven't changed them?

The only version I ever used was 1.2.

Feature requests... 

If scaling the staging stack is too hard how about an option to just hide it? 
Same for the toolbar on the right.  Maybe add a key binding to toggle them? 
Altimeter offset would be nice. 
Add Y offsets to navball (and altimeter?)

Great job!  I was going crazy with that giant navball in the center of the screen. 

Is it possible to affect how many crew portraits can be displayed? I mean, for me it refuses to show more than 2 no matter how I resize the UI (even if it's enough space for for the third even at default scale).

21 minutes ago, Alchemist said:

Is it possible to affect how many crew portraits can be displayed? I mean, for me it refuses to show more than 2 no matter how I resize the UI (even if it's enough space for for the third even at default scale).

As far as i know portraits become scrollable when more than 3.

3 minutes ago, Dizor said:

As far as i know portraits become scrollable when more than 3.

Yes they are scrollable. But the feature that lets you to adjust how many are displayed at once - for me it refuses to go past 2. It's probably linked to screen resolution

16 hours ago, JebsDead said:

Feature requests... 

If scaling the staging stack is too hard how about an option to just hide it? 
Same for the toolbar on the right.  Maybe add a key binding to toggle them? 
Altimeter offset would be nice. 
Add Y offsets to navball (and altimeter?)

Great job!  I was going crazy with that giant navball in the center of the screen. 

Not doing a thing does not means it is hard. It means the days only have 24H.