#DRESISKING

HUH, I MADE A NEW PAGE!

Edited by Obsidian_mc
NEW PAGE

15 minutes ago, Obsidian_mc said:

this sounds childish

Yes.

15 minutes ago, Obsidian_mc said:

I AIN'T GONNA STOP TILL THE HATERS STOP!

That's like saying, if <rival country> drops a nuke on <our country>, then we should keep dropping nukes on them until they stop. Except they're not going to stop. In fact, other countries will start dropping nukes too and the whole thing descends into absolute chaos. If there were no "Dres haters" you would feel like you're yelling at an empty room, and you would stop. If there were no "Dres lovers" then the "haters" wouldn't have anything to complain about. Trust me, if even one side stops, the other side will quit it too. The point is,

Stop.

Edited by cubinator
emphasis, though I won't raise my voice more than necessary.

Dres is just a part of the Kerbol system. It would be weird with out it, just like it would be weird without Eve. It's just PART OF THE KERBOL SYSTEM!!! what is there to argue about! everyone just stop. The real matter is whether Eeloo is an actual planet or just a lump of ice orbiting the sun.

I can't tell if this is some uber-meta tongue in cheek joke to riff on the whole Dres is Fake/Dres is Real joke, or if this actually bothers you.

If the former, Kudos to you. If the latter, you should probably chill out a bit. It's a joke.

Just now, Obsidian_mc said:

Dres Eve

That's not even close to an actual comparison. Eve is WAY better than boring ol' Dres. It's purple, it's got sum interesting lakes, and it has a funny moon. Dres? Dres has nothing to offer, no interesting color and no funny moon.

1 hour ago, electricpants said:

That's not even close to an actual comparison. Eve is WAY better than boring ol' Dres. It's purple, it's got sum interesting lakes, and it has a funny moon. Dres? Dres has nothing to offer, no interesting color and no funny moon.

Dres has infinite funny moons.

∞ > 1 ∴ Dres > Eve

QED

Edited by 5thHorseman
Added awesome symbols like ∞ and ∴