Post How You Found KSP

ModernArc

I had tried out Universe Sandbox last year around October time, and after it expired (demo version) I noticed it had a link to KSP.

I followed the link, downloaded the new .13 version, and I\'ve been hooked* ever since!

Joe 8)

*hooked: I last played Skyrim on 3rd Feb this year, and I LOVED Skyrim, that shows how much I love KSP!!!

It was in a thread that was some sort of 'would you survive the zombies' quiz or something. One of the questions was to list the main character of the last video game you played and they would be your #1 teammate. Someone posted Jeb and said 'i\'m fwcked' and I was curious what the hell a kerbal was.

• 3 weeks later...

my housemate watches kurtjmac (i didn't, not a fan of minecraft) he knew i had an interest in astronomy and he made me watch a couple of vids of ksp so i downloaded the demo and played it for a while and made youtube vids about it till i finally had the spare cash to buy the full version and i've been happily playing ever since.

I had always been searching for space simulators since I was about 12 and it just so happened that one day after watching a video on Moonbase alpha I found this in a related video, can't remember the channel name but I owe a lot to him for showing me a game I have wanted most of my life :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.