Spacecraft Friday 12.8.16 [Insert title here] edition

mrmcp1

OeVBDOq.png

Standard Disclaimer

Who are you to decide this, I hear you asking, and here's the answer: No one. I was not elected, I just decided to do it. If you're unhappy with my decision, we can work something out. This is just my opinion, since there's no subjective way to judge "Quality" of crafts. 

If anyone feels that their craft is missed because of any kind of time-zone difference, or any kind of difference in when spacecraft fridays is put up, tell me.

If your craft is really good and was made before, and someone posts in it within that week, then it will be considered. Just to clarify, I am not encouraging necros for the sake of bumping your craft.

Now onto this weeks Spacecraft Friday... 

qZeysA3.png 

What could be more awesome than a UFO, well a UFO that is also an SSTO. This UFO by @Signo flyies really well and looks great whilst doing so mjJPUSR.png

@Azimech has made a giant helicopter. I did attempt to test it but it 500 or so parts wanted to melt my computer. It looks really well designed and quite reliable too.BvblISm.png

@david50517 has published quite a few cool crafts this week but I think this one is the best. There was no download link so I couldn't try it but it still looks well built and would be useful to clear the debris from the runway

NlazeAj.png

@Consentia Aeronautics has made a great dream chaser inspired space plane. It is a bit twitchy to fly but is still easy to land and with the right launcher could get a decent sized payload into orbit

v7Waoh1.png

@The Optimist has made a really cool recreation of the star ship enterprise. It has quite a low part count and has plenty of fuel tanks. It even comes with a self destruct mode.

That's it for this week. Congratulations to all those featured, and to those who where not. Thanks 

Edited by mrmcp1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.