Russian Moon Landing video? (Fake)

NSEP

This is a very strange video that kept me awake at night, i have no idea what the words in the beginning mean, because i do not speak russian. But it a shows a russian man landing on the moon, and at the ending, he shows his own spacecraft. The lunar landscape looks just as realistic as the Moon in the Apollo missions, wich made me think more. Im 40% sure that this is a real video, but think the crew died during the Mission, because it was not released to the public, and the Soviets are known to keep their failures secret to the public, but release it to the world like 30 years later.

Turns out is from a mockumentary ''First on the Moon''. So it is a hoax!

Edited by NSEP

Some elements look realistic. The lander for example does indeed look very similar to the Russian LK lander. But still, it is too easy to fake. Less than a minute of what is pretty much static footage does not even come close to convincing me this is legit.

Let's say I'm highly sceptical this is genuine moon landing footage. I can't rule it out right away but all things considered, I don't think this is the real deal. Too many historical documents go against it, and why on earth would the Soviets keep quiet about it when they, afterall, did come out and admitted the Nedelin disaster happened? Too much that doesn't add up.

47 minutes ago, Dispatcher said:

If it were real, the Soviets would have published it to the world.  Why waste such a moment by remaining quiet about it?  That makes no sense to me.

At least after the fall of the Soviet union it would be published and the cosmonauts gotten official recognition. 
The N1 was not official until after Soviet anyway. 
However you can not hide an N1 launch and the US would published.

52 minutes ago, Dispatcher said:

If it were real, the Soviets would have published it to the world.  Why waste such a moment by remaining quiet about it?  That makes no sense to me.

Remember their entire moon program was official non existing until soviet fell. 
The secrecy gave room for lots of theories like dead cosmonauts in orbit, however as I understand they was pretty open about cosmonauts fatalities but not launch fails. 
Anyway its no way nor reason why it should be kept secured after soviet fell. More reason to make it public, see how close we got and let honor the heroes. 

On ‎04‎.‎09‎.‎2016 at 5:06 PM, Elthy said:

No way the soviets could have launched a moon-capable rocket without anyone noticing. The USA watched their launchpads from orbit

Not in 1938, when this movie is supposed to take place.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.