[KSP 1.12.1+] Galileo's Planet Pack [v1.6.6] [23 Sept 2021]

Galileo

5 minutes ago, Benji13 said:

Thanks! Could you also please add it to SVE and SVT if you haven't already?

they have the full AVC included in them.. GPP does too now that i think about it.. i may switch everything to Mini AVC anyway

I just tried to play the first time since the update to 1.0.2, but my game was broken. As expected missions underway were transferred to other bodies and the contract were all wrong as well.

No matter, let's start annew... except, that the RemoteTech ground station is nowhere to be found... Gael still has BodyID 1, doesn't it? How do find out where my ground station is, and how do I get it back to Gael? - Actually, found it. It's on Icarus, but how do I move it to Gael now?

EDIT

Apparently Gael is now Body-ID = 5 ?

Edited by Nobody6

11 minutes ago, Nobody6 said:

I just tried to play the first time since the update to 1.0.2, but my game was broken. As expected missions underway were transferred to other bodies and the contract were all wrong as well.

No matter, let's start annew... except, that the RemoteTech ground station is nowhere to be found... Gael still has BodyID 1, doesn't it? How do find out where my ground station is, and how do I get it back to Gael? - Actually, found it. It's on Icarus, but how do I move it to Gael now?

EDIT

Apparently Gael is now Body-ID = 5 ?

Yes the last update had to break saves.. i apologize. BUT because of the changes, any future updates will not break anything.. I did however forget to change the Body ID in the Remote tech cfgs so im sorry for that too

now the Body IDs start at icarus and work their way out. so Icarus is 1 Thalia 2, Eta 3, Niven 4, Gael 5...etc.

Edited by Galileo

1 minute ago, Galileo said:

Yes the last update had to break saves.. i apologize. BUT because of the changes, any future updates will not break anything

No biggie, I knew that before I updated. However, one of the things you added in 1.0.2 was a RT config file, was it not? And even that says the body is 1, while it isn't anymore (it was in 1.0.1), but it is 5 now.

2 minutes ago, Nobody6 said:

No biggie, I knew that before I updated. However, one of the things you added in 1.0.2 was a RT config file, was it not? And even that says the body is 1, while it isn't anymore (it was in 1.0.1), but it is 5 now.

yeah i just forgot to change it lol

33 minutes ago, Fireheart318 said:

This mod requires the 64 bit version of the game. However, I'm on Mac, which (to my knowledge) doesn't have a 64 bit version. Does this mean I can't use this mod?

Nevermind, nevermind! I found the Mac/Linux zip!

Mac and Linux are by default 64 bit

Edited by Galileo

Just now, MaxL_1023 said:

Galileo: Are either SVE or SVT compatible with your planet pack? I want trees lol. 

SVT is built in, have you not noticed the terrain textures? those arent stock lol

SVE is also bundled in the download

1 minute ago, The-Doctor said:

@Galileo um, so I installed the remotetech config, what exactly does it do? With it installed remotetech doesn't work and the red dot vanishes. Should I remove remotetech and reinstall? Please help

You have to go into the remote tech cfg and change the body ID to 5

i forgot to change it when i updated the mod

Edited by Galileo

1 minute ago, The-Doctor said:

I installed SRSS to try again with remotetech, still no more than one ground station and the sun is very small. Should I not install Kerbal constructs through ckan?

its because remote tech updated 4 days ago and i havent rewritten the cfgs.. 

rest assured and update is coming for both GPP and SSRSS that fixed RT compatibility

wzUbB31.png