The Loading Screen Images

GreenUFO13

Just going on an assumption here but you can probably browse through the game files and find them somewhere. Or just go to Google Images and type in something like KSP loading screen images" 

One of the two should yield half decent results. 

I'm surprised nobody mentioned it until now: The new loading screens are the images for the cards of the Steam Badge for KSP. Once you have gathered a card you can open the image in full-res. There are eight of them.

You can also find the cards and their images in full res here: http://steamtradingcards.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Kerbal_Space_Program.
Click on the non-card image and then on "more info" to view the image in full res.

Edited by Nils277

10 hours ago, Nils277 said:

I'm surprised nobody mentioned it until now: The new loading screens are the images for the cards of the Steam Badge for KSP. Once you have gathered a card you can open the image in full-res. There are eight of them.

I knew I recognized them! Haven't payed attention to my Steam Cards ever since I got KSP, tho.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.