Neuralink

Spaceception

Seems to me they could use it to drive Optimus.

So first, you'd get a quadriplegic user who could use the bot symbiotically, through commands, and neuralink driven teleoperation/training.

Later, you make a version that is a humanoid robot... suit. The user can then WEAR the Optimus variant for mobility. What a huge change in quality of life.

• 1 month later...
On 3/20/2024 at 11:26 PM, tater said:

first, you'd get a quadriplegic user who could use the bot symbiotically, through commands, and neuralink driven teleoperation/training.

Later, you make a version that is a humanoid robot... suit. The user can then WEAR the Optimus variant for mobility. What a huge change in quality of life.

Works for me... 

6 hours ago, DDE said:

Hidden in the wall of text are some bad news.

https://www.businessinsider.com/neuralink-weighed-removing-patient-brain-chip-implant-after-malfunction-report-2024-5

They may need to redesign the whole installation approach.

Probably need more than an n of 1 to figure out what regions/depths/angles result in the withdrawal of threads.

• 2 months later...
On 5/13/2024 at 2:11 AM, DDE said:

Hidden in the wall of text are some bad news.

https://www.businessinsider.com/neuralink-weighed-removing-patient-brain-chip-implant-after-malfunction-report-2024-5

Hidden in the wall of text is the fact that, as usual, Business Insider headlines are very much exaggerating the situation.  Business Insider is one of the corral of news outlets that consistently cast shade on Musk irregardless of the actual facts.   Unnamed sources, indeed.

Edited by darthgently

2 hours ago, darthgently said:

Hidden in the wall of text is the fact that, as usual, Business Insider headlines are very much exaggerating the situation.  Business Insider is one of the corral of news outlets that consistently cast shade on Musk irregardless of the actual facts.   Unnamed sources, indeed.

I'm not sure why you are responding to this two months later, but that information was reported by the Wall Street Journal. Business Insider just relayed it. If you search around, you see that many other news outlets ran the same story, all attributing the reporting to the WSJ.

On 5/13/2024 at 9:11 AM, DDE said:

Cut another hole for additional outlet, inject updated biochemical compatibility agent, and adjust the 5G frequency demodulator.

P.S.
And half the strontium concentration in the chemtrail composition for 30..40 N latitudes.

4 hours ago, mikegarrison said:

I'm not sure why you are responding to this two months later, but that information was reported by the Wall Street Journal. Business Insider just relayed it. If you search around, you see that many other news outlets ran the same story, all attributing the reporting to the WSJ.

I'm responding because someone else commented on the thread a few hours before me.  Is that a problem?  WSJ is having similar, well documented, issues when it comes to Musk.  All starting the same time the admin started their anti-Musk rhetoric leading up to the US EV summit that he wasn't invited to.  Not rocket science