[1.9.x] Hangar Extender Extended

24 minutes ago, Clayel said:

Hello, I'm having a problem with Hangar Extender, I have the mod installed and usually it works fine, but on my Galaxies Unbound save it does not show up at all. I've even reinstalled it, and the button still does not show up. Is it a problem with 1.12.4? Can anyone help?

No logs, no support

On 11/24/2022 at 8:57 AM, Clayel said:

Hello, I'm having a problem with Hangar Extender, I have the mod installed and usually it works fine, but on my Galaxies Unbound save it does not show up at all. I've even reinstalled it, and the button still does not show up. Is it a problem with 1.12.4? Can anyone help?

I prefer the Player.log, please get me that.

However, I did go through the KSP.log you provided earlier, and I didn't see any issue in there related to this mod.  There were a number of other exceptions, but nothing about this one.

Did you try to press the asterisk key (*) on the number pad to see if it activates?  You can also check to see if the stock settings page for it is loaded

8 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I prefer the Player.log, please get me that.

However, I did go through the KSP.log you provided earlier, and I didn't see any issue in there related to this mod.  There were a number of other exceptions, but nothing about this one.

Did you try to press the asterisk key (*) on the number pad to see if it activates?  You can also check to see if the stock settings page for it is loaded

So sorry, here's the player log. (I know the original post was a few days ago but this issue still persists)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pnouLCRrjo1aKut6R6Qpjznane5g2j8s/view?usp=sharing

I'm playing on a modded backup of the game, not the game from steam, so I'm not sure if this is different than my modded game. (I did C:\Users\video\AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program)

I'll try hitting the asterisk key and seeing what that does.

2 hours ago, Clayel said:

So sorry, here's the player log. (I know the original post was a few days ago but this issue still persists)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pnouLCRrjo1aKut6R6Qpjznane5g2j8s/view?usp=sharing

I'm playing on a modded backup of the game, not the game from steam, so I'm not sure if this is different than my modded game. (I did C:\Users\video\AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program)

I'll try hitting the asterisk key and seeing what that does.

Update: Hitting * on the numpad brought the button back! Thank you, everything is resolved now.

image.png

image.png

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, Is there a way to increase camera limits ? I'm trying to build a "large" station and get limited by this, I can see the settings.txt have this :

//NOT IN USE -- Max camera distance. Setting this high may cause the cam to start zoomed far out, so adjust as needed
//NOT IN USE -- Max work area

Is this a future feature that might be added ?

Thx : )

1 hour ago, kurgut said:

Hi, Is there a way to increase camera limits ? I'm trying to build a "large" station and get limited by this, I can see the settings.txt have this :

//NOT IN USE -- Max camera distance. Setting this high may cause the cam to start zoomed far out, so adjust as needed
//NOT IN USE -- Max work area

Is this a future feature that might be added ?

Thx : )

That file hasn't been used for many years.  There are some possibilities, but I'm not sure how well KSP will react to the changes.  I might take a look next week, but not sure if it's really worth while.  

Edited by linuxgurugamer

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

That file hasn't been used for many years.  There are some possibilities, but I'm not sure how well KSP will react to the changes.  I might take a look next week, but not sure if it's really worth while.  

Thank you, meanwhile I'm moving the whole craft sideways and working were I need to. ^^

I also have a tendinitis to my left finger, caused by scrolling to zoom in/out that far haha :D 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2024 at 4:24 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Definitely interested if you can introduce a bigger scale to HangarExtender, I just found myself trying to recreate some SPS projects and hitting the limit of the VAB