[1.9.1] LanderCan Mk12 v4.0

MacLuky

@Stone Blue

I dont have the oppurtunity (reason:RL) to see if the updated IVA works with

But in this post in the Mod Discussions forum

The question has ben raised.  How hard would it be to support the JSI transparent mod?  Is it as straight forward as framing a window and recompiling the IVA?

On 8/19/2020 at 4:54 PM, theJesuit said:

The question has ben raised.  How hard would it be to support the JSI transparent mod?  Is it as straight forward as framing a window and recompiling the IVA?

Hmm.. so I skimmed thru the wiki for it... Looks like moar work than i want to put into this mod. I'm not planning on adopting or continuing this mod... just fixing it up.

I've already spent moar time on it than i had hoped, and have moar to do :P
I have too many other projects on my burner now, to get back to.

However, THAT said... since *this* mod uses the stock models, I can look and see if there are already JSI TP masks made for the stock lander can. If so, it would probably just be a matter of cfg work to add support for this mod.

If it comes down to some modeling work still being needed, I hope to leave the mod in such shape, that someone else could pick it up and do that. I dont know what @MacLuky's plans are.. I know they are still around a bit ;)

So far, I was able to remove the models and (most) of the textures from this mod altogether, and just reference the stock assets instead, in the cfgs.

So how is the model coming along @Stone Blue, willing to share it?

On 8/19/2020 at 5:54 PM, theJesuit said:

Isn't that kind redundant with the stock transparency though? All you would need to do is apply a mesh mask just over where the windows would be, I rather use the standard mesh masks, but that's more of a case of preference.

2 hours ago, Gfurst said:

Isn't that kind redundant with the stock transparency though? All you would need to do is apply a mesh mask just over where the windows would be, I rather use the standard mesh masks, but that's more of a case of preference.

Dammit Jim, I'm a priest; not a blender/unity/voodoo doctor!

The stock transparancy does stay on while you focus on your kerbals wandering around outside .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
7 hours ago, funnelton said:

Hey this mod looks like something ive needed for a while, though, is there any chance to get a 2 seat version, maybe?

I think there is a two seat version, i mod one out using the cfg file.

• 4 weeks later...