[1.12] Stockalike Station Parts Redux (August 14, 2024)

Nertea

15 minutes ago, Saybur Stuff said:

I'm having trouble with the "Wharf" part's interior (ignore Val dying in the background lol)

wharf-missing-interior-export-4.png

Everyone is there - but the interior is black... thoughts? 

The iva's are bundled in an 'extras' folder that comes with the download. 

Make sure you have enough RAM:P

Edited by modus

19 minutes ago, modus said:

The iva's are bundled in an 'extras' folder that comes with the download. 

Make sure you have enough RAM:P

oooo thank you - I must have missed that during install :lol:

(that did fix it!)

Edited by Saybur Stuff

On 7/14/2024 at 10:00 PM, Kazako said:

wondering if anyone knows of or plans to make an RPM compatibility patch for the control parts from this mod?

This would be so nice to have for my IVA only multiplayer server.

On 11/21/2023 at 11:40 AM, nmaletto said:

I am having an issue with the biggest centrifuge . It works normally except the science lab. It researches, but when I attempt to transmit the science it acts like it was transmitting but doesn't actually send the science. Every other lab and part works normally. I checked the logs and saw the following:

Exception handling event onPartActionUICreate in class ModuleScienceLab:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at ModuleScienceLab.updateModuleUI () [0x00000] in <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0 
  at ModuleScienceLab.onPartActionUI (Part p) [0x00025] in <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0 
  at EventData`1[T].Fire (T data) [0x000b0] in <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0

Spoiler

My Installed Mods are:

[x] Science! Continued (xScienceContinued 6.0.2)
ASET Consolidated Agency (ASETAgency v2.0.2)
ASET Consolidated Avionics Pack (ASETAvionics v3.0.1)
ASET Consolidated Props Pack (ASETProps v2.0.7)
AT Utils (AT-Utils v1.10.1)
Avionics Systems (AvionicsSystems v1.3.7)
B9 Aerospace Procedural Wings - Fork (B9-PWings-Fork 3:0.44.0)
B9 Part Switch (B9PartSwitch v2.20.0)
Background Resources (BackgroundResources 1:v0.18.0.0)
Breaking Ground (BreakingGround-DLC 1.7.1)
ClickThrough Blocker (ClickThroughBlocker 1:2.1.10.21)
Community Category Kit (CommunityCategoryKit v112.0.1)
Community Resource Pack (CommunityResourcePack v112.0.1)
Community Tech Tree (CommunityTechTree 1:3.4.4)
Contract Configurator (ContractConfigurator v2.6.6.0)
Contract Pack: Exploration Plus (ContractConfigurator-ExplorationPlus 2.0.1)
Contract Pack: Field Research (ContractConfigurator-FieldResearch 1.2.2)
Crowd Sourced Science (CrowdSourcedScience v6.0)
DE_IVAExtension (DE-IVAExtension v1.2.0)
ExceptionDetectorUpdated (EDU) (ExceptionDetectorUpdated 0.1.1_alpha)
Filter Extensions - Plugin (FilterExtensions 3.2.9)
FreeIva (FreeIva 0.2.18.3)
Harmony 2 (Harmony2 2.2.1.0)
HeapPadder (HeapPadder 0.0.2.4)
Hide Empty Tech Tree Nodes (HideEmptyTechNodes 1.3.2)
Interstellar Fuel Switch (InterstellarFuelSwitch 3.30.0)
Interstellar Fuel Switch Core (InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core 3.30.0)
Interstellar Redistributable  (InterstellarRedistributable 1.4)
Kerbal Construction Time (KerbalConstructionTime 1:1.4.12)
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement Continued (KerbalJointReinforcementContinued v3.7.2.0)
KSP Community Fixes (KSPCommunityFixes 1.27.0)
KSP Interstellar Extended (KSPInterstellarExtended 1.29.6)
KSP Recall (KSP-Recall v0.4.0.0)
KSP_PartVolume (KSP-PartVolume 0.0.3.10)
Lithobrake Exploration Technologies (LET) (formerly LETech) (LithobrakeExplorationTechnologies 0.5.1.0-release)
MagiCore (MagiCore 1.3.2.5)
Making History (MakingHistory-DLC 1.12.1)
Module Manager (ModuleManager 4.2.3)
Near Future IVA Props (NearFutureProps 1:0.7.1)
Parking Brake (ParkingBrake 0.4.4)
Patch Manager (PatchManager 0.0.17.6)
Persistent Thrust (PersistentThrust 1:1.7.5)
PersistentRotation Upgraded (PersistentRotationUpgraded 1.9.1.8)
Photon Sailor (PhotonSailor 1.7.4)
Procedural Parts (ProceduralParts v2.5.0.0)
RasterPropMonitor (RasterPropMonitor 1:v0.31.13.4)
RasterPropMonitor Core (RasterPropMonitor-Core 1:v0.31.13.4)
RCS Build Aid (RCSBuildAid v1.0.6)
Reviva (Reviva 0.8.1)
ScrapYard (ScrapYard 2.2.1.0)
SpaceTux Library (SpaceTuxLibrary 0.0.8.5)
SpacetuxSA (SpacetuxSA 0.3.13.1)
StageRecovery (StageRecovery 1.9.6.3)
Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux (StationPartsExpansionRedux 2.0.10)
Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux - Internal Spaces (StationPartsExpansionRedux-IVAs 2.0.10)
TAC Fuel Balancer (TacFuelBalancer v2.21.5.3)
TAC Life Support (TACLS) (TACLS 1:v0.18.0.0)
Throttle Controlled Avionics (ThrottleControlledAvionics v3.8.0.1)
Through The Eyes of a Kerbal (ThroughTheEyesOfaKerbal 2.0.4.4)
Toolbar Controller (ToolbarController 1:0.1.9.9)
Trajectories (Trajectories v2.4.3)
Triple-Z RadioTelescope (ZZZRadioTelescope 1.0.5.1)
TweakScale - Rescale Everything! (TweakScale v2.4.7.1)
TweakScale Companion (the "UberPaket") (TweakScaleCompanion 2023.10.21.0)
TweakScale Redistributable (TweakScale-Redist v2.4.7.1)
WaypointManager (WaypointManager 2.8.3.5)

Bit late, but I just ran into and fixed this issue myself. Fortunately, the method from this post worked - I found the SSPXR-TACLS-01.cfg file (in GameData/StationPartsExpansionRedux/Patches), and made a backup. Then, I found the relevant Centrifuges section (starts at line 138) and changed

@MODULE[TacGenericConverter],*
	{
		@conversionRate *= #$/MODULE[ModuleDeployableCentrifuge]/DeployedCrewCapacity$
		@conversionRate += 0.2
	}

into

!MODULE[TacGenericConverter],*
	{	}

The Cronus worked as expected after that.

20 minutes ago, MacintoshKSP said:

The mod just isn't installing on Mac- none of the parts seem to show up. Anyone have any idea what's going on with it?

Well, I have a Mac, and it works fine. Three things I can think of -1. You used CKAN, but as far as I know, it is different here on Macs, and is much odder to use. But you do say "CKAN is my sworn enemy", so..... 2. You downloaded it incorrectly. It must in Gamedata  as StationPartsExpansionRedux. 3. You do not have all dependencies.  You also need Near Future Props, B9PartSwitch, and ModuleManager. They must all be in the Gamedata folderBut not the one they came with when downloaded.

2 hours ago, Mr. Kerbin said:

Well, I have a Mac, and it works fine. Three things I can think of -1. You used CKAN, but as far as I know, it is different here on Macs, and is much odder to use. But you do say "CKAN is my sworn enemy", so..... 2. You downloaded it incorrectly. It must in Gamedata  as StationPartsExpansionRedux. 3. You do not have all dependencies.  You also need Near Future Props, B9PartSwitch, and ModuleManager. They must all be in the Gamedata folderBut not the one they came with when downloaded.

So, do I separately download NFP, B9PS, and MM and replace the ones /in/ the folder with the updated ones? And, do I take the StationPartsExpansionRedux file out of it's unzipped GameData file and place the IVAs in the SPEX file as well?

43 minutes ago, MacintoshKSP said:

So, do I separately download NFP, B9PS, and MM and replace the ones /in/ the folder with the updated ones?

No. You can use the ones already there. Simply put them in the stock Gamedata Folder too. You can find a way to download  MM by-itself somewhere on the forum, if you want to, as the current packaged version is outdated, current MM version is 4.2.3 I believe. You don't have to though. As for B9PS and NFP, just use the ones in zip file. Also make sure you don't have two MM's. If you do, use the one with a number closer to 4.2.3.

50 minutes ago, MacintoshKSP said:

And, do I take the StationPartsExpansionRedux file out of it's unzipped GameData file and place the IVAs in the SPEX file as well?

Yes, take it out of the unzipped Gamedata. A good rule of thumb is to never have 2 Gamedata's. Place the IVAs into the stock, prebuilt GameData file. Don't put them into the SPEX file. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Kerbin said:

No. You can use the ones already there. Simply put them in the stock Gamedata Folder too. You can find a way to download  MM by-itself somewhere on the forum, if you want to, as the current packaged version is outdated, current MM version is 4.2.3 I believe. You don't have to though. As for B9PS and NFP, just use the ones in zip file. Also make sure you don't have two MM's. If you do, use the one with a number closer to 4.2.3.

Yes, take it out of the unzipped Gamedata. A good rule of thumb is to never have 2 Gamedata's. Place the IVAs into the stock, prebuilt GameData file. Don't put them into the SPEX file. 

Right- thank you for this. However, it feels like every time I use B9PS for any mod, it gives me a fatal error like the one attatched (as I just launched the mod after doing what you instructed) 

Nevermind- Imgur won't let me upload it. But it tells me it had multiple fatal exceptions in loading subcontent.

3 minutes ago, MacintoshKSP said:

Right- thank you for this. However, it feels like every time I use B9PS for any mod, it gives me a fatal error like the one attatched (as I just launched the mod after doing what you instructed) 

Nevermind- Imgur won't let me upload it. But it tells me it had multiple fatal exceptions in loading subcontent.

:confused: A fatal error? Still?  I'm beginning to think the problem isn't SSPX. If it is throwing out multiple fatal execeptions still, I, or maybe someone else, should look at your mod list. Also, try this:https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/topic/83212-how-to-get-support-read-first/

6 hours ago, Mr. Kerbin said:

:confused: A fatal error? Still?  I'm beginning to think the problem isn't SSPX. If it is throwing out multiple fatal execeptions still, I, or maybe someone else, should look at your mod list. Also, try this:https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/topic/83212-how-to-get-support-read-first/

It's just B9PS throwing the error, not any other mod- it's always B9PS throwing the error.

2 minutes ago, MacintoshKSP said:

It's just B9PS throwing the error, not any other mod- it's always B9PS throwing the error.

But what does it say?

8 minutes ago, MacintoshKSP said:

image202408032113028.png 

oh my. mm and B9PS link is above. use from there. if that doesn't work ask someone else.

Edited by Mr. Kerbin

I just downloaded this mod. Im noticing some of the parts have some kind of a see through/transparent look to them.  Not all of them, but some.     Has anyone else had this issue before? or know what the cause may be? 

37 minutes ago, HammerTyme said:

I just downloaded this mod. Im noticing some of the parts have some kind of a see through/transparent look to them.  Not all of them, but some.     Has anyone else had this issue before? or know what the cause may be? 

If it's mainly centrifuge parts, this is a known issue with FreeIva and JSI Advanced Transparent pods.  I'd suggest removing the latter.

On 8/4/2024 at 5:03 PM, JonnyOThan said:

If it's mainly centrifuge parts, this is a known issue with FreeIva and JSI Advanced Transparent pods.  I'd suggest removing the latter.

I discovered the issue. It was Magpie mods.  Which is unfortunate because I really like Magpie mods as it gives parts a very nice shiny realistic looking texture to them. But only on stock parts. So other modded parts will make them have some kind of weird transparent issue.  Bummer. 

5 hours ago, HammerTyme said:

I discovered the issue. It was Magpie mods.  Which is unfortunate because I really like Magpie mods as it gives parts a very nice shiny realistic looking texture to them. But only on stock parts. So other modded parts will make them have some kind of weird transparent issue.  Bummer. 

Are you using deferred?

Release 2.0.11

• Updated ModuleManger to 4.2.3
  • Updated NearFutureProps to 0.7.2
  • Updated B9PartSwitch to 2.20.0
  • Fixed missing flag for ignoring drag cubes on a couple of endcap switchers (gotmachine)
  • Fixed harmless warning about missing transforms on sspx-adapter-125-25-1
  • Fixed warnings about missing textures on 2 Dome parts
  • Fixed missing piston widget on 2.5m base cradle
  • VABOrganizer compat