[1.12.5] TechTrees: QUARTIX 3.7, TETRIX 2.23, SIMPLEX 1.33

theJesuit

17 hours ago, Watermel00n said:

Hey @theJesuit, i have been using Tetrix with Ground Construction. However, the placement on the ground DIY kit in the aerodynamics strand make no sense to me. Is there any reason for this?

Probably not. It may not be configured properly.  Ill have a check in this evening hopefully.

@theJesuit What are your thoughts on using TETRIX with Tantares parts?

I searched the thread and saw it discussed 3 years ago but probably never implemented. That's ok; I'm not bugging you to change TETRIX.  I fully accept that Tantares is not officially supported so I assume the risk. However, many tech trees do reasonably well with any part mod as long as those parts work with the stock tree.

Was it included as part of the bdb?

4 hours ago, DeadJohn said:

@theJesuit What are your thoughts on using TETRIX with Tantares parts?

I searched the thread and saw it discussed 3 years ago but probably never implemented. That's ok; I'm not bugging you to change TETRIX.  I fully accept that Tantares is not officially supported so I assume the risk. However, many tech trees do reasonably well with any part mod as long as those parts work with the stock tree.

I'm happy to implement it, however there is a time issue.  If someone was happy to create a cfg file then I'll include it.

Edited by theJesuit

• 3 weeks later...

Tetrix Tech Tree doesn't show some parts for ScanSat, took me awhile to figure out, though i was going crazy, but i was try to get some contract done with Scansat but i couldn't find some parts to unlock the contracts. they are no where to be found, ScanSat Part Names VS-1, and some other ones that i cant remember. any solution to fix this?

• 1 month later...

Just a quick heads up, the Supplementary Electric Engines patch I wrote is now outdated since more parts have been added to the mod. I might get around to updating it at some point but for now you might want to remove it from the list of supported mods on the forum page.

• 2 weeks later...