[1.9.1] BDArmory Continued v1.3.4 & BDArmory Multiplayer [17/09/2021]

jrodriguez

5 hours ago, PapaDragon said:

i seem to have all the correct updated ones ( at least the current ones). but maybe i have the wrong physics ranger extender and Module Manager. Could you possibly get me the links for both? Cause i believe i have the right ones installed. I put my mods in Steam/steamapps/common/KSP/Gamedata. ive even tried putting the mods in squad.

Yep, that may be the problem. Make a copy of the game outside the steam folder and add the nods back.

https://ksp.sarbian.com/jenkins/job/ModuleManager/159/artifact/ModuleManager-4.1.4.zip

And off the top of my head, do you mind giving me a screenshot of your Gamedata folder?

Edited by Xd the great

12 hours ago, Xd the great said:

Yep, that may be the problem. Make a copy of the game outside the steam folder and add the nods back.

https://ksp.sarbian.com/jenkins/job/ModuleManager/159/artifact/ModuleManager-4.1.4.zip

And off the top of my head, do you mind giving me a screenshot of your Gamedata folder?

Image previewi just installed all mods and I saw not difference.

16 hours ago, Xd the great said:

I cannot see the inage?

oh sorry it just shows my gamedata folder. it has all my mods and stuff. 

*edit* I still cant wrap my head around what im doing wrong

Edited by PapaDragon
just cause

VsBU9bq.png

I've installed M1 turrets and CIWSs to large docking port using grabber ship. and aligned it using DockRotation mod(https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/170484-19-110-dockrotate-lightweight-robotics-rotational-control-on-docking-ports-plus-noderotate-make-any-part-rotate/)

but, as the screenshot i take. if I select a weapon and aim somewhere, The Crosshair placed wrong position and bullets/projectiles also fires from wrong position. 

I don't know yet whether this way of installation causing the bug or not. but for reproduce the glitch, I wrote what exactly i've done.

Edited by selshas

12 hours ago, selshas said:

VsBU9bq.png

I've installed M1 turrets and CIWSs to large docking port using grabber ship. and aligned it using DockRotation mod(https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/170484-19-110-dockrotate-lightweight-robotics-rotational-control-on-docking-ports-plus-noderotate-make-any-part-rotate/)

but, as the screenshot i take. if I select a weapon and aim somewhere, The Crosshair placed wrong position and bullets/projectiles also fires from wrong position. 

I don't know yet whether this way of installation causing the bug or not. but for reproduce the glitch, I wrote what exactly i've done.

Yeah, BDAc space aiming sucks.

1 hour ago, Xd the great said:

Where are the Squad and SquadExpansion files? 

I took it out of the folder Especially since it doesn’t work and freezes up in the loading screen.

I downloaded this from my friend, although he says he has everything that’s required but I don’t know how he gets it working unlike me.

I need help understanding how to get things working.

Edited by RustyVader

1 hour ago, RustyVader said:

I took it out of the folder Especially since it doesn’t work and freezes up in the loading screen.

I downloaded this from my friend, although he says he has everything that’s required but I don’t know how he gets it working unlike me.

I need help understanding how to get things working.

1. You need those folders.

2. Everything should be in KSP/Gamedata, not KSP/Gamedata/Gamedata

9 hours ago, RustyVader said:

Like gamedata in squad files?

because I don’t know what other game data files there are

No. KSP/Gamedata/Squad, KSP/Gamedata/SquadExpansion, KSP/Gamedata/BDArmory, KSP/Gamedata/PhysicsRangeExtension and KSP/Gamedata/ModuleManager4.1.4 is all you need.

1 hour ago, Nicky21 said:

I understand BDA has in it included the Burn Together mod. Is there a way that i can get just that without anything else ? Th eonly stand alone version i foudn is badly outdated.

The stand alome version is outdated, but you can try and see if it still works. No guarentees.

23 hours ago, Xd the great said:

No. KSP/Gamedata/Squad, KSP/Gamedata/SquadExpansion, KSP/Gamedata/BDArmory, KSP/Gamedata/PhysicsRangeExtension and KSP/Gamedata/ModuleManager4.1.4 is all you need.

The stand alome version is outdated, but you can try and see if it still works. No guarentees.

where can i find squad expansion?

On 7/25/2020 at 8:34 PM, Xd the great said:

On 7/25/2020 at 8:34 PM, Xd the great said:

also i got it fixed, i guess the way it was in was all in one file and didn't work but fixed it for now

5 hours ago, Grenartia said:

Yeah, a youtuber I'm subscribed to has indicated issues with it as well, but a previous video of his had it working just fine in 1.8.1

BeardyPenguin and TAPE Gaming's Kerbol Rising? They were having the battles in geosynchronous orbits because of the problems of fighting anywhere else.