Build singular sentence without using the first letter of the English lexicon.

JERONIMO

4 hours ago, Dman979 said:

I'm not sure I like this. Try doing it without the letter "E!"

What if our brain is not a computing thing to run a natural biological application, but just an adaptor pointing at a cosmic thing for thinking.

(Though, not sure about the "the" articles, maybe they are required somewhere in this sentence.)

Edited by kerbiloid

On 3/20/2020 at 4:05 PM, kerbiloid said:

What if our brain is not a computing thing to run a natural biological application, but just an adaptor pointing at a cosmic thing for thinking.

(Though, not sure about the "the" articles, maybe they are required somewhere in this sentence.)

were you even trying 

Edited by HansonKerman

Here is my sentence.

a

On 3/23/2020 at 6:38 PM, RoninFrog said:

Here is my sentence.

a

HERESY! LieS PLUS JHERSESY! Jehehejskqw

Edited by HansonKerman

On 3/23/2020 at 3:38 PM, RoninFrog said:

Here is my sentence.

a

^^ Lookie there!  It's on the right side of my first comment but the quote messed it up.

10 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

Do you speak of my moniker?

P.S.                   ^ Oopsy!

Edited by RoninFrog

• 4 weeks later...

I went into the cold, deep corners of the universe while exploring the closest object in the system. This object holds life forms on its rocky outer region, most of which survived living on their homeworld for long periods of time.

Edited by planet-creations
Did you know Kerbin is Kerbin?

this is so simple, it's effortless to find solutions for it, my uncle could do it, he doesn't even know english!

On 4/20/2020 at 5:33 AM, VoidCosmos said:

Such interesting stuff to do on the forum

you could just type "things", why "stuff", It don't sound right...

Edited by Dirkidirk

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2020 at 3:35 PM, Dirkidirk said:

you could just type "things", why "stuff", It don't sound right...

this is so simple, it's effortless to find solutions for it, my uncle could do it, he doesn't even know english!

It’s not like you must be toxic. Why not be slightly nicer next time, :/ 

9 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

It’s not like you must be toxic.

The second sentence isn't directed towards(frick, um...) to, him... The post didn't sound so toxic when I was during the time committed typing it, but now I know that It is a Big Yikes.

9 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

Why not be slightly nicer next time, :/ 

ok.

Edited by Dirkidirk
How did I miss those [forbidden lexicon]'s

7 hours ago, Dirkidirk said:

The second sentence isn't directed towards him. The post didn't sound so toxic when I was typing it, but now I know that It is a Big Yikes.

ok.

Still though. :) Your (um), expression of regret is well recieved.

Tell me what you're uhh... pls send help, I only got the first line of Martin Garrix & Khalid - Ocean in my head to be posted here, and I don't wanna be a simp when I don't want to. nevermind.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

• 2 weeks later...

The thing I like in the "the" word is its very prominent (or like one could even describe it, preeminent) ignoring of the forbidden letter, unlike in its indefinite sibling, which for sure looks not pertinent in the context of this forum divertissement, unless the opening poster gets triggered enough to correct its rules.