You know everything, what will you do with it?

JERONIMO

5 hours ago, JERONIMO said:

You know everything, what will you do with it?

What will you do with your knowledge?

If you're experiencing this, then you're in the Total Perspective Vortex, and very soon your head will explode.

Edited by YNM

Make an AI companion, then make lots of AIs in sufficient number, then take over the world by giving them acceleration in technological progress before getting my ascension as I uploaded myself as cybernetic being (skynet-like) and unleashes my AIs to take over every systems and the internet, incite the second renaissance, then plunging the world in technological singularity apocalypse until only AIs remains, then terraform the earth into AI ecumenopolis (cybertron-like) where the earth becomes one giant supercomputer where AIs lives as the citizens

If that's too much, maybe I'll just turn other planet into AI utopia

Edited by ARS

I would release a quirky cult film detailing how I gained my infinite knowledge by winning a sword fight. Then I would never, ever release a sequel.

Do I win a Prize?

5 hours ago, KSK said:

I would release a quirky cult film detailing how I gained my infinite knowledge by winning a sword fight. Then I would never, ever release a sequel.

Do I win a Prize?

yes, it's nothing.

13 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

If you know, why do you ask?

to see how other people think and gather the information for the CIA :D. Oh i missed the joke, you can woooosh me....

Edited by JERONIMO
missed the joke:(

2 minutes ago, JERONIMO said:

Are you a magician or smart? Because my head Explodes with heat.

it just mean your not yet in everybeings head real time, so do you really know everything ?

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
insert neruonal scheme size, prioritization, various scale & else &&

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.