Why are my mods not working!

32 minutes ago, SansYT15 said:

So i have been trying to mod ksp with near future playlist ( The whole thing ) and i did everything, then the game says its loading the near future parts, but it does not show up!

How about a log file?

Did you install all the dependencies?

How did you install them?

Moved to tech support.

Try the Pinned Read Me on getting tech support, it might help you out some:

How To Get Support (READ FIRST) - Technical Support (PC, modded installs) - Kerbal Space Program Forums

There is also a very wonderful tutorial on how to install mods, the root of your issue probably lies there.

[Tutorial] How to install mods (manually & CKAN) - Tutorials - Kerbal Space Program Forums

1 hour ago, SansYT15 said:

and i did everything the guide said!

why am i doing this, i give up on modding

If you won't provide the information needed to diagnose the problem (primarily that log file), nobody can help you.
Contrary to certain rumours regarding the moderators, I'm pretty sure nobody here has psychic powers or a working crystal ball.

Try answering the questions linuxgurugamer posed for a start, then we'll see where we get to.

• 1 month later...

i did install everything, i downloaded it, then took the read me out of the file and then combined them to 2 files for each area, extras and game data, then i came into KSP and it didnt show the mods in parts, no nothing i even tried to take the DLCs off and it didnt work, this is log file MMPatch is now this is the latest when i had the DLCs active

[Gargantuan browser-destroying log text removed by moderator]

Edited by Snark
Log file removed by moderator

4 minutes ago, SansYT15 said:

[LOG 2019-08-10 12:15:55.644] Deleting root node in file GameData/NearFutureSpacecraft/Patches/NFSpacecraftCommunityTechTree node: @PART[command-125-orbit-1]:NEEDS[CommunityTechTree] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
(and so on, and on...)

Try installing CommunityTechTree.

1 hour ago, SansYT15 said:

i did install everything, i downloaded it, then took the read me out of the file and then combined them to 2 files for each area, extras and game data, then i came into KSP and it didnt show the mods in parts, no nothing i even tried to take the DLCs off and it didnt work, this is log file MMPatch is now this is the latest when i had the DLCs active

Hi @SansYT15,

We're sorry, but we've had to remove the giant log file text that you included with your post, since it's so big that it's making the page very difficult for people to read, and causing problems (browser lockups and such) for anyone on a mobile device.

It's a great idea to share log files when you've got a problem-- you did exactly the right thing by sharing.  ;)  However, please don't share it by pasting the actual giant text into the forum itself, because the big size causes problems for people.  Instead, upload your log file to some third-party file sharing site, and then just paste a link to it here.  That way, people who want to dig into it can get the information, but it won't bork everyone else's browsers.

Thank you for your understanding.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.