Make up a Florida Man story

TheKSPBeginner

• 3 months later...

After Many Failed Attempts to Capture Crocodile by Himself, Yucatán Man Hires Florida Man, Who Catches It in a Couple of Hours

The hunt for a fugitive American Crocodile in the Cancún Park Lagoon is over.

More than a week after it was first spotted by drunk tourists, the reptile was captured overnight two hours after the city hired Florida Man to find it. The Sunshine State Hero was brought in after several attempts to capture “Croczilla” failed.

"I had walked a single loop around the lagoon and surrounding areas before I finally “saw” him. I say “saw” because I was a bit high that night. But it turned out it really was Croczilla! It was one cast, one cast and done", Florida Man said at the Tecate Cerveza news conference, while still being under influence.

The crocodile was hiding near the fence of the Turista Borracho hotel swimming pool when he was captured.  Reptiles Care, Control, and Coaxing Federal Agency said closing the pool to drunk people was key to tracking down the croc’.

Shortly later, Florida Man showed off the crocodile at yesterday’s Ethanol Friends and Lovers party, with cameras rolling and fans snapping photos. Earning nicknames like “Croco Cold” and “Rough ‘Dile”, the croc’ has captured the hearts of Cancún and gained Yucatán’s attention, too.

Animal control said they believe the crocodile was someone’s emotional support pet, and they dumped him in the lagoon, sadly.

However, Croczilla is expected to go to a zoo, where he will meet other friends.

As for Florida Man, we have been without news from him ever since. The last person who saw him said he was trying to insert a key in what he probably thought was his room door’s lock, when it was the local police office.

Edited by XB-70A

• 1 month later...

Florida Man Marries Alligator

Last week, A Floridian man by the name of Kleetus Jones was found in his mother’s basement making love to an alligator.

After seeing her son with an alligator in bed, kleetus’s mother was somewhat surprised, as even though he was with an alligator that was more then she expected.

Two days later, Kleetus proposed to the gator, and the gator accepted. 

Twenty minutes later, they were wed in the ‘chapel of love’ on I-24

Kleetus and his lovely alligator wife now reside in the everglades. 

• 3 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.