hi, new.

Kerbal4

hi, Im new to the forum, a ksper with both expansions. I am sort of a little confused right now, I have used other forums, but this is way bigger. i just want to know some places where there is lots of information. sorry about my current bad typing, i’m not used to this ipad. also plese tell me if anything is wrong withy my posts.

Welcome to the KSP forum @Kerbal4.

Firstly your posts are fine, if you have any doubt you can check the forum guidelines before you post but generally we moderators like to keep the place family friendly and welcoming for everybody.

If you are looking for help playing KSP then gameplay questions is the place to ask for advice or to read great contributions from members that provide great insight into the game. I've been playing for quite a while and still learn new techniques all the time. Tutorials is an excellent resource for new players as well. If you want to know more about the development of the game you can keep up to date in announcements and The Daily Kerbal.

Challenges and mission reports are inspiring and show how other members design and fly vessels. There are many other sub forums and it will take awhile for you to explore them all so please feel free to ask questions if you get stuck.

Lastly, Gargamel has created a great New Member Guide if you would like to know more about how the forum works:

Good is different for every person, Ksp has a niche for everything somewhere on the forums, post what you like and people who share that interest will find it.

Edited by Lapis

2 hours ago, Kerbal4 said:

what does the first textbox on profile mean, it says member name.

Member titles are just a rank system - they change as you reach certain post counts but you can change it in your profile to whatever you want (provided it complies with the community guidelines).

4 hours ago, James Kerman said:

Member titles are just a rank system - they change as you reach certain post counts but you can change it in your profile to whatever you want (provided it complies with the community guidelines).

It can even be a gif, the green number under your profile picture is your rep(utation) it counts the amount of likes people have given you(I believe)

Edited by Lapis

• 3 weeks later...