[20.x]BobCat Ind. Release

BobCat

When everr I try to load any on the demv mods they load up and with the wheels under ground and I cant move them I have tried adding in kerbals and and still nothing I have dropped them from above and the still do the same thing I have uninstalled the mod and intalled them still nothing they are all on .18.2 and my ksp is on .20.2 how can I fix this

Hi just looking for some help I have the H.O.M.E unit on mun but the powerplant doesnt seem to be supplying power for the base I have activated it and its glowing but nada on power for the rest of the H.O.M.E units am I doing something wrong

Hi just looking for some help I have the H.O.M.E unit on mun but the powerplant doesnt seem to be supplying power for the base I have activated it and its glowing but nada on power for the rest of the H.O.M.E units am I doing something wrong

You have to throttle up.

I noticed that some of the H.O.M.E module animations are faulty (work once only)

for instance the storage tanks of the admin unit animate once then disappear when you look at them later after leaving the area.

Same thing happens with the habitat tube on the recon (rover) module.

So I looked at the config files:

HOME 3m habitat

1 animation in config file

works fine

HOME 3m module recon

2 animation in config file

animationName = tube_deploy

animationName = door_open

1st works once then is not displayed correctly afterwards

2nd animation works fine

HOME 3m module admin

2 animation in config file

animationName = admin_top_hatch (storage tanks)

animationName = admin_living_hatch

1st works once then is not displayed correctly

2nd animation works fine

so it looks like if 2 animations are involved in the config file only the last works correctly.

I reversed the order of the animations in the admin module config file and the storage

tanks worked correctly(now 2nd entry) and the living hatch (now 1st entry) became barfed.

Is this a unity issue ?

Um guys? All the Bobcat Industries DEMV rovers work in 0.20.2

cYHQTp0l.jpg

Including the Mk 3EX which I forgot to put in this shot lol. If you have any problems loading the parts in the new 0.20+ GameData folder check to see that the part cfg's have "part wrrappers" around all the existing cfg info.

[COLOR="#FF0000"]PART
{
[/COLOR]
EXISTING CFG INFO

[COLOR="#FF0000"]}[/COLOR]

If the scale is off for any part add "scale = 1" under rescalefactor in the part cfg.

Ok so i read this and when i add the PART { } do i add { before the txt starts in cfg file and then } after the txt ends is that right ?

What changes did you make the part {} thing

I had went through and added:

for the 1st and 2nd line:

PART

{

then made sure Part was in whats below for the ones that needed it except for CommandPod ,and the RCSFuelTank and hstwLaser...maybe one more...but the obvious ones that don't make a call to his plugin (i used his current plugin)

module = Part

made sure code was in the correct place (layout) and matched, he had title and manufacturer in the wrong place on a few parts also not adding a space after = like in example:

title = DROP ASAS frame

manufacturer =Bobcat Ind. //<--not sure if that mattered but everything that works has a space and its kinda like mono scripting, so I made sure everything was correct

should've been:

title = DROP ASAS frame

manufacturer = Bobcat Ind.

then looked at the rest of the values, and made sure things had breaking force and such that needed it, then at the last line of code put:

//<--put a blank line after the last line of code then

}

//then one more blank line

then saved the .cfg

Then checked the category = xxxx line in each .cfg and made any corrections that were needed (ie: category = 2 to category = Propulsion or Structural or Utility, etc if it wasn't there) and then made the following folders and directory structure:

DEMvMark4 <--as main

Parts <--with all the corresponding subfolders according to the .cfg's

Plugins <--- put the current version of CleverBobCat.dll in there

Spaces <--placed the Mark4pod folder in that

and of course grabbed the latest sunbeam laser ,but that had issues as well, so i am fixing that also, if I can..it seems the sound calls are from within the .dll and not in the code in the .cfg ....so I am looking into it...

Edited by mrsinister